13

I didn't have a dream that night, that's how well I slept. I woke up and heard footsteps, so I pretended to still be asleep.

The door opened. I heard a chuck from Mr. Prison Guard.

"Well, that's a new one"

What's so funny?

"It's because of her situation. She wasn't even fully introduced to what has happened." said a familiar cynic voice.

Introduced to what?

"But still, that's pretty damn funny. I wonder if she'd even understand what a whore is"

I'm smart enough to figure it out! (What's a whore?)

"I doubt it," said the cynic

Hey!

"There's no way she could in that dysfunctional society she was forced to live in and call her own. Anyway, wake her up and tell her to get dressed. It's time to move her somewhere else"

Somewhere else?

"Hey, whore" he nudged me with his foot, but said and nudged semi-gently "time to get up. Also, fo the love of God, get dressed"

Time to stop the façade.

I got up and stared back at the prison guard who was staring at me.

"Come on, have some decency!" He threw out, flustered. He turned around.

I put my clothes on, confused. What's wrong with me not wearing clothes? He can't be worried that I'll be cold.

"Why can't I keep them off? I won't be cold"

"For the love of God. Just put the damn fabric on let's get going" he said with a high-pitched voice.

"They are on"

"Good" he turned around and sighed. "Follow"

"Why?" I asked.

His voice hardened "Because you were told to"

"No, I refuse"

And that was the exact moment I thought I had gotten my jaw broken.

"Comply, or face consequences"

My face stung from the impact. I can't believe that just happened! I thought. I quickly followed suit to avoid being abused again.

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it was freezing cold outside, and very dark. I could've sworn that it was day. I was really glad I was forced to put my clothes back on. At least they provided a little bit of comfort.

We got into a weird contraption. I was told it was called an automobile. I was led to the rear seats and told to sit quietly. I complied out of fear, and stayed silent out of fear. The automobile kept going and going and I wondered if it would ever get tired. I almost asked, but caught my tongue at the last moment.

We arrived at a short building, only 10 or so stories high. They were like the cell prison walls, all gray and not see-through. Why is nothing transparent around her? I thought.

"Coming up on the barracks, sir" said the female driver.

"Good, thank you" said the cynic

I was ushered from the car into the "barracks". The cynic told the prison guard to go back for some reason. The cynic told the female driver that he had business to attend to, and that he should be going back to the other facility. The female led me to a room with a weird assortment of supplies.

"Don't worry, you'll have some down time and a fairly peaceful week or two here" she said

I stayed silent and she stopped rummaging through supplies. She looked at me.

"You can talk here, I'm going to beat you like the senseless men that brought you here. i definitely won't shoot you. I'm mainly in charge of transport of stuff and organizing stuff. Oh, and transporting people form that facility to here." She tossed me a few bundles of each type of clothing-panties, shirts, bottoms, a few pairs of shoes, a few bras, and some miscellaneous hygienic materials. I stopped tring to catch it all after the first few articles of clothing.

"Oh, and this you might want" she tossed me a tote bag. I stuffed all my new acquisitions in the tote.

"I love this part. Let me give you a tour of the facility!"

She took me around the place. I wanted to run, but the building easily confused me and I had nowhere to go anyway. I didn't know remotely where I was. She showed me where I was supposed to eat, sleep, take care of myself, and entertain myself for the next temporary period. Since I felt somewhat comfortable with her compared to the cynic ad the prison guard, I dared to ask her a question.

"What is the rest of the building for?"

She cracked a mini smile. "You will see that part later, in a few weeks. This is my good bye until then" She smiled again, but this time, it seemed slightly sinister. She then proceeded to walk out. I proceeded to check the contents of my new living arrangement. There was a sign that gave helpful hints.

JUST ENJOY YOURSELF. WE HAVE PROVIDED THIS FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT.

PRESS THE BUTTON TO THE LEFT FOR ANY ASSISTANCE NOT DESCRIBED OR SELF-INTRODUCED

I looked to my left. I saw the button. I looked to the left, and saw another thing meant to be read. It was a pamphlet book.

JUST A FEW THINGS YOU COULD BE DOING AND ENJOYING YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!

A MEAL COOKED JUST FOR YOU

•SEX WITH A BEAUTIFUL PERSON

•A KITTEN

•A FORT MADE OF GOLD BARS

•SOMEONE PERSONALLY SINGING YOU A BALLAD

I didn't really understand the list, so I put it down. I felt hungry so I went to the door and go downstairs to get a grilled cheese. I stopped and realized my predicament. I wandered back to the button and the odd list. I thought of pressing it. I thought surely nothing will catch fire, right?

I pressed the button.

"How many I help you?" said a perky, electronic, female voice.

"Uh, can I have a grilled cheese?" my voice rose on the last word

"Of course, right away"

"Um, thanks"

I got no response from the computer lady, but there was a knock at the door. I decided to investigate. I opened the door and on the ground there was a grilled cheese on a plate. I picked the plate up. Nothing seemed to be wrong. I was hungry-starving, so I ate it even if it was possible poisoned.

After a dew days, I got really used to the service and convenience. By the end of week two, I had done every thing that the multiple lists said to try. I even asked for more recommendations and did that. I got another knock on the door. I didn't order anything, or remember ordering anything, so I thought it was odd, but investigated anyway.

The female was at the door smiling a devilish and charming smile with two people behind her.

"I'm back" she said sing-song.