Chapter 10

*Bella's POV*
I'm home and its prom tomorrow. Jessica is going with Mike and Angela is going with Eric. I nt have anything good to wear to prom. What so you do? Well I turn to my awesome friend Alice. Shes the fashionista out if both of us. She always is trying to get me new clothes. Well its time to head out the door to school. I get ready to leave when I get outside I see him. Edward picked me up this morning to take me to school. He is so sweet. We pull up and I see Angela's jaw drop. Edward walks over to my door and opens it for me. I get out and walk next to him.
"Everyone is staring at us!"
"Not him, he is looking!" He says pointing to a guy we just passed. Everyone was moving out of our way so we could walk through.
"Well I'm breaking all the rules now and since I'm going to hell!" He says as he puts his arm over my shoulders and we walk in school. How awesome could this get?

The next day!

Today is prom. I go upstairs and get dressed in this blue dress Alice lent me. I do my hair an my makeup and sence I have my boot on from the surgery it looks some what okay. I guess? I walk downstairs and see my dad and Edward at the bottom.
"Alice lent me the dress. The boot makes it look a little bad though."
"You look perfect Bella! Ready to go?"
"Yeah!" I go for the door when my dd calls my name. Edward goes to the car and waits for me.
"Bells you look beautiful. I also put a new can of pepper spray in your bag."
"Dad?!" I hug him then leave. I walk a little slow but it works I guess. I hate this boot. I get it off soon. 'Thank god' is all I can say to that comment. We get there and he opens my door and leads me to a bench where I'm ing to sit while he parks the car. In
sit down and he leaves.
"Bella?"
"Jake, you crashing prom or something?"
"Um no." He came over tovme and sat down.
"My dad gave me $20 to come talk to you."
"Oh well what about?"
"Don't get mad but he wants you to break up with your boyfriend. He said that 'he'll be watching you'."
"Well tell him thanks I guess and to pay up."
"Haha will do. Bella one more thing."
"Yeah?"
"You look beautiful Bella." Edward walks lover to me and he puts my jacket on and pus his arm over my shoulders.
"Well I better get going."
"Thanks Jake. For the comment." I give him a smile then walk in with Edward. We get our picture taken. One of he things I hate, pictures. We go and see Jessica in her pink dress by Mike who has a tux on. We walk a little more to see Eric DJing and Angela right beside him. They look so cute and they waves at me when she sees me. We walk out to the back and a slow song comes on. Edward pulls me over to him and grabs my hand. He picks me up and puts my feet over his so I'm standing on his feet. We start to slow dance.
"Look your dancing!"
"At prom!" Edward kisses me and we talk. Soon the night is over and it is time to go. I get home and go right to sleep.

Its been a couple of days and Bella got the boot off.

I wake up and its Sunday. My birthday is tomorrow. I made sure to tell everyone not to get gifts. I will be 18 tomorrow. I stay home all day to talk to Charlie. We watch TV and go to the dinner because tomorrow night I'm going to Edward's for some reason. I'm going because Alice told me I had to come. I'm scared to knmow what she has planned.

Thanks for reading. Comment what you think. Vote please!