Chapter 15

*Bella's POV*

So I tryed to call Jake. I left him messages and said I'm sorry and beged him to call me. Billy says that Jake has mono ans i can't see him. It's been weeks and I can't take it anymore. I'm going to see him. Dad is going fishing today.
"Bella if a bear come kung fu fight him!"
"Haha funny Harry. Be fun." They leave it starts to rain so I leave. I get to his house and see Jake outside.
"Jake!" I run up to him and hug him.
"Thought you couldn't be outside."
"Bella you have to leave!"
"You cut your hair off, and got a tattoo?"
"Bella go home and don't come back."
"What happened to your promise."
"This is me keeping my promise Bella, go! Go back to the blood suckers the Cullen's. Don't come back or your going to beg hurt." He runs to his buddies that have been calling his name. I hate them! I want my Jacob back. Wait my Jacob. I love Jake! I want Jake, I can't stay away from him. I need him. I get in my truck and cry. I cry and cry. Sam got to him. Jake knows about the Cullen's being vampires.  He's my best friend, My soul mate.  I have to see ward again. I make my way to the meadows after a couple of days. When I get there I see Laurent he blabs on and on about me and the Cullens then Victoria. He says Victoria is going to kill me but she will be mad at him because he is going kill me first. I pankic.
"Sh... Bella I'm go into kill you quick while Victoria was going to kill you slowly."
"I love you Jacob!" I whisper when Laurent raises his hand. Then he stops when we hear growling. 5 werewolves came out of the woods and attack Laurent. I run back home.
"Dad its not a bear!"
"What?"
"The killings are from wolves, huge wolves."
"Well Harry let's go wolf hunting." They talk abmoung themselves and I go upstairs and go to sleep.

Thanks for reading!