Prologue

Third Person Pov:

Brooklyn ducked as Symone threw another glass plate at her.

"SO THIS IS WHAT WERE DOING NOW BROOKLYN!" Symone yelled.

"What the fuck are you talking about!?" The other woman yelled back.

"DONT ACT DUMB! I KNOW YOU WERE WITH ANOTHER BITCH." Symone angrily yelled.

"Here you go with this shit again...I told you I was going to the studio with Janae." Brooklyn sighed.

This was the 4th outburst Symone had this week and it was starting to get on Brooklyn's nerves. She loves symone deeply and she knows Symone loves her, but shes not sure how much more of this she can take.

"Why do you even still hang out with her? I told you how uncomfortable it makes me." Symone responded.

"Look I dont say shit when you hang out with Noah! Who tf even hangs out with they ex what the fuck type of shit is that!?" The other woman stated.

"Dont try to flip this on me him and I are just friends and you know that!"

"Same with me and Janae!" Brooklyn said.

"WELL THATS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE!" Symone raised her voice again.

"Symone maybe we should call doctor isis-"

"I DONT NEED TO CALL MY THERAPIST HELL I DONT EVEN NEED A THERAPIST IM PERFECTLY FINE SO STOP ANTAGONIZING ME!" Symone yelled suddenly bursting into tears.

This is when Brooklyn knew Symone had a problem.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Symone if i'm being honest i'm a little bit worried for you, 3 months of therapy and your still not showing even the slightest bit of improvement. " Dr. Isis said.

Symone ignored her claim and continued to stare out of the window, wishing she was anywhere else but here.

"Symone...I'm talking to you sweetie, are you listening?" Dr. Isis asked with a sweet and gentle tone.

"I dont care enough to listen." The other woman responded.

"I see that...and quite frankly that's the problem. This is your mental health were talking about and if you dont get yourself together your gonna end up in a asylum somewhere and i doubt that you, brooklyn, your friends or family would want that for you." Dr. Isis said.

The other woman stayed quiet.

"Im trying to help you Symone, I want to I really really do but I cant help someone who doesn't wanna be helped. Your gonna have to make this decision on your own. Do you want to get better or not?" The therapist asked.

"I want to get better." Symone mumbled.

"You what? I cant hear you."

"I SAID....I want to get better." Symone spoke clearly.

"If you want to get better then your gonna have to help me help you, therefore your going to actually cooperate with me right?" Dr. Isis asked.

Symone hesitated a bit before nodding yes.

"Great, I have faith in you Symone. Your a strong woman and I know your gonna get through this. Now, lets continue with our session shall we?"

Thoughts???

I think this book actually has pontential what about yall?

Hope yall enjoyed ❤