2

Symone sat on the bed she shared with her girlfriend Brooklyn contemplating on what to do about earlier

Symone sat on the bed she shared with her girlfriend Brooklyn contemplating on what to do about earlier. Should she confront Brooklyn? or should she just let it go? letting things go has never been her thing obviously, so she decided she was gonna confront her. She was snapped out of her thoughts when the bedroom door opened revealing Brooklyn.

"Hey sysy-"

"Don't hey me."

Brooklyn looked at the other woman with a confused expression "I'm sorry?" You're no where near as sorry as you're gonna be after I'm done with you." Symone said.

"I'm a little confused what are you talking about...what I do?" Brooklyn asked genuinely clueless.

"DONT SIT UP HERE AND MAKE ME LOOK CRAZY BECAUSE YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID!" Symone yelled at she stood up.

"Okay just please stop yelling and calm down, and maybe tell me what I di-"

"YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT SORRY EXCUSE OF A WOMAN JANAE IM NOT DUMB!" Symone yelled with tears in her eyes. "YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVED ME AND AFTER ALL THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME!?"

"I was not cheating on you! I was helping her take her nose piercing out that's all!" The younger yelled.

"Well that's not what it seem lik-"

"You always do this to Symone, I would never cheat on you and you know that. we been together for 6 years and not once have I given you a reason not to trust me. Have I not proven my loyalty already?" Brooklyn stated. Symone looked down ashamed and embarrassed at herself. Brooklyn was right, she's never done anything for Symone to be acting like this. Janae and Brooklyn are just friends and she knows that. But she can't help but think that there's something more going on between them.

"Im sorry-"

"Its okay Symone, you just need to learn how to gain control of your trust issues. And this new therapist can help you with that." Brooklyn said giving the older woman a small but reassuring smile. "I don't understand how you always manage to forgive me, after everything I do to you."

"Its not your fault symone, you've been hurt so many times by people you trusted. I don't blame you for this, and you shouldn't blame yourself either." Brooklyn said before hugging symone.

She didn't hug back but that didn't bother Brooklyn. She was just happy she was able to make her calm down.

 She was just happy she was able to make her calm down

"I don't get why people smoke crack fr....all you gotta do is just smoke a lil bit of weed." Noah said. "Bro what the fuck do you even be talking about..?" Benjamin said looking at his visibly high best friend.

As Noah was about to respond his phone rung. It was symone trying to facetime him. "Wassup?" Noah said after he accepted the call. "Hey Noah, are you busy right now?" Symone asked.

"I'm at Benny house right now, why what's wrong?" The man asked. "Stop calling me that childish ass name!" Benjamin yelled from the kitchen.

"Nothing's wrong, I just don't wanna be here right now. Can I come over?"

"Of course, Ion wanna be alone in here with Ben lame ass anyway." Noah responded.

Symone chuckled a bit at that. "Okay I'll be there in a few minutes." She said before hanging up.

"Stop taking all the water bottles out my fridge and not putting the news ones back in there bro that shits annoying." Benjamin said throwing a empty bottle of water at Noah hitting him in his forehead.

"Just drink room temperature water like a real man, and symone is coming over."

"Why are you inviting people over without checking in with me first?" Benjamin said clearly annoyed. 

"Cause I'm a grown ass man and I can do whatever I want. Is that a problem?" Noah said hitting Benjamin with a pillow making him smack his lips.

Authors note: y'all I completely forgot I made Brooklyn and Janae sisters in this but I'll changing them from being siblings to friends for the sake of this story plot so please ignore that y'all 😭

idk what this chapter is hopefully y'all liked it

Hope y'all enjoyed ❤