chapter 14:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Strider 6 pheonix & takina came back from shopping. They heard yelling from inside the cafe. Takina & skyler came inside chisato lost a game to kurumi.

Skyler: one of those VR stuff. Where's lex?

Chisato: he passed out he's sleeping on the floor

Skyler pov:

Strider 2 sleeping with a blanket over him laying his head on the pillow. I sat on the couch watching chisato kurumi & takina playing video games.

My first girlfriend starting doing her physical moves they moved around finish because she's gonna break it.

Chisato: OH NO SHE'S GONNA LAND HER FEET ON HI-

Lex woke up rolled out the way got back up alerted but relaxed what takina's doing. He sneezed. Rubbing his nose with a tissue.

Kurumi: wow! I thought he was a deep sleeper!?

Lex: i am. She's having fun😅😁

Chisato: maybe-

Takina flipped he blocked chisato's view from seeing takina's you know what. He shook his head. He frowned looking back at chisato knowing what she'll see if he didn't block her.

Chisato whispered: he he sorry

He shook hhs head. Walking away outside to turn his custom dodge demon on. At his corner left eye she did peek.

Timeskip author pov:

Lex: you want me to go with them on a shopping so my girlfriend can buy some clothes for her?

Miki: yes

Destroyer: fine

Miki: not even a second thought

Destroyer: no GR guardian fighters at this time. Lrssg is still patrolling with jdsf fighters so

Skyler: still have to be armed though

To be continued:

Later