chapter 15:

Don't own anything

author pov:

4 couple went shopping. Takina brought a gun with her. Her first boyfriend 2 of her friends didn't. They saw osean & jdsf jets flying together.

Meanwhile kurumi founds out the guns were sold to gr guardian or someone worse. Back to the 4. Skyler & lex sat there while the girls shop.

Taking so long skyler ended up taking a nap. Lex watching the surroundings. Skyler stood up making lex spooked at his reaction.

Skyler: THIS IS TAKING SO DAMN LONG

Lex: don't scare me like that

Skyler walks in asked chisato where she is. Replied she's over there someone. Then as he walks by a changing room hand grabbed him pulling him takina covers his mouth.

Takina whispered: shhh quiet down

Skyler whispered: you guys are taking too long

Takina whispered: can't help me & chisato are GIRLS we shop alot. How do i look?💗

He looks at her swimsuit.

she pressed her body to his

she pressed her body to his. He made thumbs up. She smiled she isn't good at showing affections but she will try.

Meanwhile chisato looking at clothes.

Flashback:

at her on February 27th 2017 at redmills osea it was sunset she ran to the hanger following a trail of blood cipher isn't far with behind her.

She found him lying dead in a pool of blood missing left arm & his left side face melted bleeding out. She tried not to cry.

she ran to him picked him up

she ran to him picked him up. didn't care her clothes are stain in his blood.

Chisato: WHY WHY WHY JUST WHY. I PLEAD YOU ASK FOR MY HELP & YET-

She screamed so very loud. Cipher stood there. He hugged her & his dead human younger brother he cried too.

Human lex is safely away to osean science department kept in ice storage. The two don't know that (till cipher was called in the project called destroyer) chisato came back mika & saori looked horrifed chisato looks as if a soul sucked out of her.

She collapses pulls out a gun soari stops her hugging her in a loving embrace. Mika shook his head he lost a good friend but little do they know lex is being revived as a half android to take revenge if he once too.

Flashback ends:

" CHISATO!? "

Chisato snaps looks up at lex takina & skyler. Tears are coming down from her red beautiful eyes.

Lex: flashbacks?

Chisato brushed her tears off & nodded.

Lex: lets eat

To be continued:

Later