chapter 26:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Kurumi at lex's large house at ustio. Heard him landing at his & cipher's home made landing strip. Parked his su35s.

Kurumi typed on her computer. Lex comes in the house chevelle his newfoundland dog greeted him happy.

(Something like this but different)

Kurumi: welcome back lex. How's the meeting with LRSSG?

Destroyer: alright. There suspending their op leaves me & pheonix to deal with gr guardian since osea & japan made sure no wars hadn't started yet. So there left handful of fighters. Where's chisato?

Kurumi: at work back in japan our dimensional earth world. News from dea

She gives him the paper printed out. He reads it. He frowned knowing it was gonna happen.

Kurumi: you know. Killing majima after you capture really changes everything. Gr guardian used him to start up a war. Considering he loves to blow things up. There plan has gotten down sinker

Lex: DEA are too soft to kill him. So is chisato

Kurumi: got not room to talk

Lex: that's because i wasn't ordered to kill him. If i received orders otherwise. I will kill him where he stands

Kurumi looks up at him sweating. He has no qualms of killing him. He is very unpredictable. He patted her head walks away up stairs.

Timeskip:

Varcolac team inside the van. Hacker that helped him track chisato & failed to track lex listen to the hacker wearing a robot helmet tells him about lex's long time girlfriend from the tower incident.

Why got majima so turned on killing her but failed to know who lex is or perhaps he knew but his pride & arrogance led him to his death.

Timeskip:

Lex protected the DEA system with his half android ability. He tells the lycoris girls to head on home.

Next day members came & showed up showing the varcolac team & gr guardian mercenaries walking by the camera.

Skyler: miloze, toya, Daniel, & gaviria

Chisato: since the airspace is so locked up they result to land battle