Memoria Data Log-0

"If you find this Journal in the Archives. Know that this is through my eyes, you will see what I have witnessed, the people I met and loved will be here. My name is Nyrvana Na Ascendia.... I'm a Dark Eternal. I am part of a order meant to keep the tides of fate how they are or bend them to our will. Maidens like me are rare. But if we have a link to the Nexus of Fate anything can be possible... [[An slight giggle is heard with a hint of stress and sadness radiates through the recording]] I relived Cycle after Cycle of losing the people I grown to love. One was made for war and nothing more, but the Flower the Sunset had...had his heart in turn changing him... " [[A Pause happens but a choke up in the words heard are of sorrow and regret]] silence radiant through the Archive chamber. With a slight sound of thunder booming

{Memory of Youth}

"Nyrvana! Nyrvana!" I groaned lazily, not wanting to get up. I heard my door swing open. Which got me to swiftly exit my bed covering up my body. It was the Prince... I sighed staring at him before stating "Hyperion Bloodmoon. Do you not value my Privacy?"

Hyperion chuckled before replying "Sorry but father wishes for you to come to the throne room in Pantheos."

I thought to myself "What does Helvelion want now? He's already fighting multiple conflicts with the other species of Gaia's Garden...." I kept my gaze on Hyperion "Tell your father I will be there shortly, I had a rough night and I need to get dressed..."

Hyperion chuckled again "Yeah rough night. I heard you from my room..." I gripped a dagger quickly and threw it at Hyperion. I missed hitting the door

"Leave!" He left, getting the Burst of annoyance in my voice. I channeled and used my telekinesis to pull the dagger out of the door and slide it back into its elegant sheath with a thorn pattern around it in a bright scarlet. I got dressed in my noble wear. It had an emerald color with gold rims on the shoulders. The dress itself fit perfectly around my hourglass figure, almost hugging my body.

My dress had Kevlar laced in it with a Nanite mesh of Obscured Steel, with an Exomatic Fiber layer for more free hand flexibility. My dress was made to protect me in non combat settings that turn hot. I exited my room and entered a shuttle to Pantheos. The capital of the Pantheon Dominion. This empire I loved dearly even Hyperion and Endymion with their father Helvelion and his wife Ivlene.... The Bloodmoons always treated me with respect, like I was part of their family and bloodline even though my name was clear I wasn't. Did it matter? No their safety mattered to me and me alone. I would take a bullet, dagger or a channel for them. My duty as a Handmaiden was something I held close to my heart. Even if it led to my death. That I would gladly accept....

The shuttle landed at the Palace that almost glowed and shined like a radiant gold and silver with The Sunlit Paradox and The Moonlit Paradox. I exited enjoying the shimmer of the Autu flower paddles leading to the main entrance from the northern garden that was thirty nine kilometers. The shuttle landed close to the entrance because the walk alone is long but I have walked it even ran it too catch meetings. I entered the chamber.

Helvelion and Ivlene smiled. Ivlene said with a cheerful tone with her sweetness radiant in her aura "Nyrvana Na Ascendia, it is always a pleasure to see you dear." I smiled widely replying "Your Grace. It is always a pleasure to see you as well."

Helvelion stated "Indeed. Nyrvana. I have someone of Divinity here to speak with you..."

I asked taken back by the mention of Divinity "Divinity?" A man with Golden hair walked from a pillar stating

"Immortality is common among us Arcanics. Lesser or Divine we have ways of connecting. My name is Dralton Xi Galaxia.... so you're the Handmaiden I've heard so much about..." I was surprised to see a Devion here but an Galaxian? I heard of the bloodline only stories from Outriders and Traders but seeing one in person was something more. An experience that grew my Oversight even though I was level 50 currently but this. Pushed me to Ark Oversight. Dralton smiled, I couldn't read his aura or his posture. His movement alone was unreadable he was either a skilled politician or something else, it was out of reach of my own Insight to grasp it.