Matrix Conflict Era: Quattuor

Xirther let his sight flare on the Captain saying his name in a pattern of unfiltered hate

“Rardar Raka…I challenge you to a Gambit Of Mors…“Raka replied with the same fuel in his voice 

“So be it Zasao….” The gems in the middle of their foreheads blazed, next thing I saw was beams colliding before they blinked towards each other. The impact of their blades forced The Crimson Emperor and I to slide back with Creation and Destruction stepping in a quick shift catching their balance. Zasao hit the ground with The Elfin quaking from the force of his impact. Xirther got up and spat out a little blood with his ruby eyes flaming, Rardar landed his sight was on Zasao, Vyktor, Bolten, His Crimson Majesty and I. Raka spun his blade that had gold in the middle of it, it was saw toothed and crystalline but also had a feeling that bled out like a beast was a part of it. Helvelion sheathed his Karambits before brandishing his Kalibur, The Crimson Emperor's Kalibur was named the Sanguinax due to the blade itself made from a type of crystal metal that gave it a Crimson and black tone but the black was on the edge and bled Entropy. Raka smiled as his ambers burned in a different color. His amber eyes turned a deep fiery purple with pitch black around the rim tendrils morphed into a plexus of corrupted blight. 

“I welcome more challengers to this Mors…''I elegantly flicked my Ariolus Kalibur dancing into a stance. His Crimson Majesty stepped in an aggressive stance, Destruction took up a controlled stance for now but I could tell that this might drive him to the edge of his own sanity. Creation kept a casual stance keeping his blade at his side but he placed his right hand over the handle, Zasao ran his left hand over the edge of his blade. His blade went ablaze with cosmic flame. The Elfin finally docked though the clash of Raka Loyalists and Zasao Loyalists flooded in the Stalagma Facility….

{{Structure Data incoming…} } 

[Stalagma Facilities] 

Stalagma Facilities are the "Deep" Habitat buildings and living areas. One Stalagma Facility can hold up to 300 Trillion per Facility. People who manage to gain territory with Stalagma Facilities need to keep them heavily defended. Prime, Gold, Silver, Iron, Copper and Bronze Habitats have a Deep Habitat, including Industrial and Economic Stalagma Facilities. One Catacomb of Stalagma Facilities can boost tax up by a +30% raise not counting the ration tax everyone has to pay the Faction that holds control over them. 

These Facilities can add to production and recruitment but from what the Invasion showed. These Facilities are the most vulnerable.

Each Stalagma Facility is built like a cave stalactite, some looking like spikes piercing the Grand Abyss itself. Some of them can see the roots of the Greater Trees Of Life, the Residents are very susceptible to the influence of factions both inside and out of Deastrimel itself. 

{{Data Log Archived}} 

Vyktor let out an intensified breath followed by a scream of insanity with a Scarlet beam exiting his eyes tearing through rows of those in its way. Wha—what the hell was this blessing from Sin himself? I watched as the steam of mangled and shattered souls created smoke from the husk made from that one activation. He stepped and struck true against the Raka Loyalists that got in his way. His Crimson Majesty did the same, this was not the war. I understood this was a slaughter , something to sort out the weak and those who will challenge Authority later, Sin's Authority. I kept my bearings following Helvelion and Vyktor in order to cut through any who came in the way. It was quick but The Scarlet Raven went elsewhere, I witnessed thirteen Stalagma Facilities explode from the inside out the debris and bodies from them splitting from the inside out. Bolten soon went elsewhere. Zasao and Raka were still clashing with their wills and blades, their Loyalists continued fighting, I noticed some were only around a thousand or so years old, if not in their hundreds. Whoever would survive this conflict will be scarred completely just because of the zealous wrath from both sides. I knew I was a part of one already. The Crimson Emperor knew it but he fought with me no matter what. Helvelion and I made it to the surface I watched as Monolith designed ships jump in deploying their Fighters and Bombers, Dropships and Transports mechs maneuvered trying to force one another to make a fatal mistake, nuclear sympathies roared ash started to fall like snow in a Fimbulvetr thick and throat throttling sulfur from the radiant discharges of weapons, kinetic and energy in nature. I ran with his Crimson Majesty men, women and children began falling due to this flame of war. 

I felt gravity inside my frame, air left me, Helvelion huffed and sent a strike to whoever sent that strike, the clinging of blades acted like a song. I lifted my weight up gracefully, moving my thorns. The First Spawn Chieftain weaved from the Crimson Emperor's Kalibur, I nearly froze in fear when the helm of the First Spawn Chieftain cracked. He just laughed dragging Helvelion close to him before the impact of his forehead shattering the helm fully. The Chieftain's face was tatted with markings matching Eldari ears matched Eldari nature too the nose was ridged, eyes were amber in color skin nearly pale though had scales spreading up the neck to the cheek. “You have fight in you Lesser scum… “The First Spawn Chieftain sent his sight towards me “Ah I remember trying to hunt you down wretch… “My grip tightened, the Rhaug let out a soft echoed Psionic growl, the Crimson Emperor lifted himself up tossing off his helmet. He picked it up after with his freehand he shifted slamming it into a First Spawn Vanguard without warning, his Crimson Majesty was pissed off. The Rhaug smiled with his bottom gilded tusked teeth glimmer “I am Agronak Waruk…”I stepped into a stance inhaling and exhaling. I knew that this one was powerful. 

“You don't need to know my name then. Right?” Agronak just grined while he took his stance, his curved blade with saw toothed edges bled a pitch black substance. It shined like a white dwarf but also flowed like a black hole on the fuller corruption radiated from it…