Memoria Data Log-01

{{DEUS MAGNA}}

Hyperion, Oryxion and I began to fly towards the Cthul class Monolith. Magnus Plate formed over my frame. I inhaled before exhaling. Hyperion had his Magnus Plate formed over him already with Oryxion with his own Magnus Plate. We flew past a dance of flame and metal. This battle was going to end one way, either one side takes more loss than the other or both sides take an equal loss for a status quo. We landed in the Hangar of the target Cthul class Monolith. The Exal Infernals in the Hangar paused in surprise, they began to grip their Crucifyx Lances taking aim, Hyperion let out a chuckle "Oh yeah, that's it…." He had no hesitation in his movement stepping with a rapid Sadist Line strike impelling twenty Exal Infernals. Oryxion followed through impelling thirty Exal Skamps. An Arch Infernal took aim, I flicked my wrist elegantly with the Sadist Line I had forming a field. I readied my Ariolus Kalibur and let my grace speak, the Arch Infernal fell after twenty other Infernals fell by my speed and grace. Hyperion and Oryxion flew back, hitting a dropship with it exploding. I recognized the pattern of voice "Hyperion… didn't expect you to be here…" I stepped into a stance. Hyperion lifted himself up with a blaze leaving his eyes "Just wanted a little bit of fun. My father does want me to have combat in order to lead the Dominion…" 

"You lead, what your father wants to make hm? Well at least we'll be enemies still…" That was true. I didn't want to follow my foresight, it didn't lie. I shook my head, hiding my imbalance with my grace and elegant nature. I felt Hyperion's eyes on me, he chuckled, I couldn't see his expression but he was at ease. I could tell by the way that Hyperion was flicking and swaying his Sadist Tail, he was going to do something that would increase his Fable power. I learned about the fable that the Bloodmoon line had… 

{ [Fable: Vermiculus Alteramentum: Vermiculus Alteramentum increases the Oversight level and power of the Bloodline of Bloodmoon. This Fable is rare but it can appear to those who evolve through combat or a show of power, feats can increase Oversight.]}

The High One activated the Vermiculus Alteramentum fable, then he stepped, I followed, Tizarath. The Eldritch Diamond stepped forward. He blocked my strike with his forearm after sliding back from Hyperion's Impact on his right side. He twitched his tail towards the High One. I shifted with grace, I felt the floor gasping for my breath. Hyperion lifted me up then sent his Sadist Tail towards Tizarath without warning. He wasn't aiming for a finishing strike. The energy beamed from his Sadist Tail with the Hangar spitting and cracking due to the Psionic weight, Oryxion lifted himself up and flew out when he saw Hyperion gesture his way. The Eldritch Diamond had no expression, every Exal was faceless but they had eyes; those with horns or multiple horns were Highborne. "I respect you Bloodmoon… know this, when the Diamond Asylum rules the First Imperium, our conflict will not end…" The High One replied with a bit of humor "Whatever you say. Diamond. Next time we meet, I hope it's not crossed blades." 

The Eldritch Diamond rang with a harmonious yet rhythmic screech “Knowing you Bloodmoon, like father like son hm? “I knew that the Diamond struck a nerve with Hyperion. I aimed my Ariolus Kalibur at him without hesitation. He gave a slight hint of sight with an almost joyful ring of body language. Tizarath shifted his step with his Crucifyx Saber for a strike, I let my elegance flood in and take over my steps shifting with a deflect before a twist nearly on point, Hyperion huffed and sent his fist forward without hesitation. The Diamond had imbalanced steps before he sent his own fist into the Crimson Prince's cheek which made my vision change from a normal spectrum to a ruby red, I stepped on the rhythm of the Crimson Prince's own, I felt an impact in my left side with wind leaving me, Hyperion roared with wrath, he swung at the Diamond but the Diamond shifted as cracks formed under our feet. Oryxion lifted himself up, slicing through ten Exal Arch Internals. 

“War is a common building block of Civilization, is it not?”-Dralton Xi Galaxia {The Creator Of Sin} 

Gravitational agony held me down on the ground with the feeling of my own spine splintering. I held in my scream knowing that the Crimson Prince turned his sight towards me before he was sent back by a feint. I knew he would be irritated if not pissed off by that one move. I lifted myself up with grace before letting my speed move me. I sent my Ariolus onward. Tizarath shifted his steps before parrying the strikes Hyperion and I made towards him. The Eldritch Diamond deflected again this time with the floor halfed. Hyperion and Oryxion flying back and rolling. My elegance held me in place, I took a few heavy breathes before sending my stare at the Crimson Prince and… The Future Entity of Heaven and Hell itself… but I shook my head refusing my Foresighted predictions…. 

The Diamond sent a question “You or them. What do you choose? “

I was imbalanced before I answered “Them…” I let my nervous system inflame then I released it with a heavy breath. I sheathed my Ariolus Kalibur in a single flick of my wrist grabbing onto Hyperion and Oryxion. They had their helms deployed over their heads, I didn't have time just floating in the Grand Abyss with the both of them… my vision began to blur and keep its red color but now bloodied…. after that darkness…. 

{{Matrix Ignis}}

I let out a heavy breath with a quickened shift up from my bed. Next thing I knew was Dralton grabbing my left side blocking off some of my vision, sending me back to my bed. 

“Stay rested… “His voice was harsh and unforgiving. I wanted to argue but I knew that arguing with him was a loss cause. He sharpened his stare. I kept my silence, with a snap of nails we were elsewhere. One man with black hair and amber eyes gazed at me. His brother had scarlet hair and scarlet eyes, he crossed his arms leaning against the wall of the villa we were now in, the villa wasn't Dark Eternal or Eternal made or had a design that was favored. I let my own weight upward. This time Sin didn't force me to rest. 

“Meet Bolten and Vyktor Raven. Legacy Keeper Of Creation and Legacy Keeper Of Destruction…” New Legacy Keepers… so I wasn't trained for nothing, from what I could think, was this just a manipulation tactic… 

“Why tell me and not Helvelion? “Sin snickered with his own reply to my question 

“I have my reasons, I also know, by how your aura is. You will stay quiet…. “I gave a nod to Dralton understanding how he was. After all, he knew that Rurhena died by Morgantz. I witnessed the death of her, was I just a replacement flower for her? I don't know….