002.

GIRL MEETS MAYAS MOTHER

Idalia was resting her head on Lucas' shoulder as she drew little smiles and hearts on his sketch pad

Idalia was resting her head on Lucas' shoulder as she drew little smiles and hearts on his sketch pad. Her eyes glance up as the door opens and Farkle bursts in wrapped up in a red robe. "Why draw fruit? let's draw a real work of art" he makes his way to the stool on the middle of all the desks. "That's right, check out 48 pounds of nasty" he throws open his robe, but before she could react her eyes are covered by Lucas' hands. " Well! Looky here" Ms. Kossal coos "The male physique." Idalia wraps her fingers around Lucas' hand pulling them away. "Why thank you, art lady." Farkle smiles proudly

"Why aren't we drawing Lucas?" Riley speaks up from the table next to them. Ms. Kossal stops and studies Lucas for a second who was too busy giggling away with Idalia, their hands intertwined as he plays with her rings. "Because nobody looks like that" she concludes before walking to Farkle on the stool. "Get used to this. Get used to this right now. When drawing a Farkle, start with the eyes" Farkle cuts her off "I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show" he throws his arms up flexing,

Idalia and Lucas drew quietly, their knees touching as Maya and Riley babble on loudly. " All right, I know these are works in progress, but let's see where we are" Idalia gets up making her way across the room to her friends "I am a serious artist who belongs in Paris." Riley turns to Lucas who's walking around the room following Idalia to her friends like a puppy "Bonjour, Lucas." she smiles pretending to hold a cup of tea "Bonjour Riley, Peut-être te verrai-je à Paris un jour quand Idalia et moi y serons" Riley stares not understanding what he said but she did understand Idalias name "Bonjour, Lucas" she repeats less giddy.

Idalia turns to Lucas holding up her drawing pad, it's a stick figure with a cowboy hat sat on a horribly drawn horse "It's you!" she girls "Oh yeah? that's me?" Lucas chuckle gazing down at her "mhm" she nods, she messily signs her autograph before ripping it out of the book and handing it to him "Your welcome"

Idalia rushes down the steps holding her bag that keeps slipping off her shoulder, her hand gripped in Lucas' hand. Lucas had gone to Texas to visit his family over the weekend and he made a half joke but no my really, inviting Idalia. She had begged and begged her mom to let her go "Please mami it's just 3 days! we leave friday and we'll be back monday!...Please!" she begs into the phone pacing around her room. Enzo sat on her bed "She's gonna say no" Idalia waves him off. It took an hour to get her mom to stop saying no and to say maybe. "I want his parents phone number" Idalia screams almost knocking her brother off her bed as she jumps on it. Later that night her mom calls back "Okay, puedes ir but do not tell your dad"

She met his family, met his friends, his animals. He showed her everything. They were sitting on the porch, Idalia cuddling a puppy on of Lucas' dogs had. "I kinda don't wanna go back..." she frowns looking up at him "It's so nice here" Lucas smiles at her "You can come back with me anytime" Idalia blushes looking down at the puppy "But since you can't be here, you can be here...in name, I think Idalia would make a great name for her" He pets the puppy in her arms.

_______
school is stressing me tf out. and now i have to go prom dress shopping 👎👎. N e ways i was listening to my sad playlist and it made me want to write for season 2 when it gets sad