°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Chapter 2°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

She quickly pulled out her wand, glaring angrily at the man before pointing it at him and yelling out a spell. "Brumos!" she shouted, sending a large powerful swarm of rose thorns to the man but he simply dodged every single one. He was definitely a very strong opponent and it worried Elvira a lot, she could hear him muttering a few words and before she knew it the sky could be heard rumbling, and a lightning strike came tearing down at Elvira, she got lucky and was able to move away from it in time otherwise she would've been dead. When caught by the man's gaze, she felt a shiver go up her spine and as soon as she blinked, he was gone, but he wasn't really.  He only appeared right behind her, punching her right in the back. She grunted in pain, and she rolled across the ground. She groaned in pain, trying to sit up. The man began walking towards her, just staring down upon her with his bright yellow eyes.

        She weakly tried to scoot away from him, but it was no use, he formed a lightning strike in his hand preparing to hit her with it. Out of fear and determination, Elvira made two vines shoot up from the ground, one grabbing the man's wrist making him lose control of his lightning bolt and the other grabbing his foot and making him stumble. She got up as fast as she could and moved away from him, starting to mutter a few words, she made roots spring up from the ground, making a wall appear in front of her to cover her.

         "Okay, this should be good enough..." Elvira panted, trying to catch her breath. The man was clearly pissed, he snatched the vines off of him, but Elvira had already planned this part out. She continued making vines go at him while she was busy trying to cast a spell.

          She placed both hands on the ground and began trying to recite the words, "May the vines tie and bind while the flowers bloom and rise and the smoke grow and revoke." she repeated this 5 times, a large light green summoning circle appeared beneath her and began to glow as she recited the spell. Soon while the man was busy dealing with those vines, eventually he was able to get out of them but at that very moment he was too late. Large pinkish flowers popped up from the ground and sprouted all around the man and just as fast as they sprouted up a large green gas began to shoot out and it clearly caught the man off guard because all though, he tried to get away the vines grabbed him and held him down.  Elvira made sure to use a spell to keep the gas away from her and she quickly rushed over to the man, planting her foot hard on his chest and pulled her wand out and pointed it directly in between his eyes as she glared angrily at him.

            "Who are you and why were you attacking me?!" she asked in an irritated tone, the man huffed, and she could see the anger in face because his once pale skin was turning red.
He couldn't really see because everything was black, and he couldn't really fight back at the moment. "Congratulations Elvira...you've passed the test." he said, sounding a bit out of breath when he spoke to her. A confused expression came onto Elvira's face as she listened to the man, not having a clue about what he was saying.  

         "W-What are you talking about?" she asked, pushing her wand closer to his face just in case it was a trap, and she could at least defend herself.  "This was a test to see if you deserve to get in the 'Lenfia Academy of Magic' so, once again, congratulations Elvira." he explained and Elvira's eyes widened, was he pulling her leg? This wasn't some kind of cruel joke, right? "S-Seriously? I got in?!" she sputtered, feeling absolutely thrilled that she got into the school of her dreams.  "Yes...if you don't believe me, check my pocket. There is your acceptance letter, since I can't grab it myself..." he grumbled, not really enjoying the fact he got defeated but there wasn't much he couldn't do much.

"Oh, right! Let me uh, give you an antidote.." she said as she reached into her pouch and pulled out some a small little baggie, she opened it up and poured some gold dust into the palm of her hand and poured it onto his eyes and watched as it dissolved and the man eye's go back to normal since the blinding gas makes a person's eyes go pitch black. The man blinked a few times, getting used to being able to see again before standing up and dusting himself off, although there were a few leaves in his silky white hair. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a white envelope with a pink rose seal on the front and handed it to her. She thanked him and quickly took the envelope, nearly ripping it open, she pulled out the letter and began to read it over it. On the letter it had said:

"Dear Elvira, congratulations on passing the physical test, I understand the surprise attack was well, quite surprising! But it was necessary to make sure you'd be able to handle other students as strong as teachers here. So, if you've received this, it means you've now been accepted into the "Lenfia Academy of Magic", congratulations! Tomorrow morning you will be receiving a letter just like this and we will be seeing you tomorrow. - From, Head mistress Bloom.

Elvira squealed and jumped with excitement. She was thrilled, she put the envelope into her pouch and shook the elf man's hand. "Thank you so much sir!" she said happily before rushing off away from the man, realizing she still had to go and pick up the stuff her father had asked for.  It took her an hour and 50 minutes before finally getting everything, but she soon finally made it home. She unlocked the front door and walked inside quickly, beginning to look for her father and eventually finding him, singing quietly to himself as he cooked what looked like to be dinner. But the aroma she smelt when she first walked in kind of gave it away. 

        "Dad! Dad! You won't believe it!"  she squealed as she pulled out the letter from her pouch. "Hm? What is it El?" he asked, looking over at his daughter. "I got in! I got into the school!" she squealed again as she showed him the letter and his eyes widened and a huge smile appeared on his face. He stopped stirring the pot of curry he was making and pulled her into a tight hug. 

       "Oh my gosh! Really?! I'm so proud of you Elvira!" He squealed with her, hugging and jumping up and down with excitement. "I have to go pack everything because I think I'll be leaving tomorrow." She said as she pulled away from him, her father's face dropped a bit as he heard that, but he still smiled. "I'm going to miss you sweet girl, but I know you'll do great things." He said encouragingly as he patted her shoulder.

"Thanks day. I'm going to go pack now!" She said cheerfully as she rushed off to her room, her father sighed and smiled before turning his attention back to cooking. All he could think in his head was, "She's just like her mother..."