˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆CHAPTER 5˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆

The 5 girls began making their way to the cafeteria for breakfast, chatting and giggling with one another as they got to know each other better. "So, Elvira, what school did you go to before here?" Reva asked her, glancing over at the shorter girl. "Well, uh, I actually went to a human school. A lot of the witch schools didn't want to let me in because of my mother." she replied awkwardly, scratching the back of neck. "What really? Who was your mom?" asked Kierra curiously, Elvira was a bit hesitant to tell them because she didn't know if they knew about her mom but if she wanted to make friends she couldn't keep secrets from them. But she also didn't want to lose them because of her mom's history. "I-It's not important." she stammered, averting her gaze away from her friends and looking down at her hands. The girls looked at each other in confusion but didn't want to question Lucille.

          The 5 girls soon made it to the cafeteria and got their breakfast and found themselves a table outside to eat at. "So, girls, what classes do you have first?" asked Lucille, taking a bite out of her jam filled croissant. "I have herbology first." Elvira answered, then Ember chirped in "I have potionology!" she said in a cheery tone and then Kierra chimed in "Same here, what class do you have first Lucille?" she asked, Lucille took one more bite out of her croissant before lowering it down onto her plate. "I also have herbology next!" Hummed Lucille, patting down her face with a napkin to remove a few bits of crumbs on her face before folding it up into a ball and placing it on her tray. The girls talked amongst themselves, discussing their home lives, how their lives will be changed now because of this school, and their relationship status. "So, you're dating one of the guys from Mysteria Academy?" asked Lucille curiously, furrowing her eyebrows at Emira. 

         The red headed girl chuckled and nodded her head "Yes I am, of course met way before I came here though and before he went to the academy." she explained, tucking some strands of her hair behind her ear. "What's he like? What's his name? Is he good at fighting?" Ember wasn't expecting so many questions from Lucille but before she could get another word out Elvira chimed in "Does he know how to do potions? What's the academy like?" Elvira questioned, sounding quite intrigued, Ember was slightly overwhelmed with all the questions she had been receiving. "Okay, okay that's enough questions for you two, when you girls meet her boyfriend, you can just ask him yourselves." stated Kierra.

         Ember sighed with relief, relieved she didn't have to answer all of those questions immediately. The girls finished up with their breakfast and got up to throw away all of their trash before exiting the cafeteria and soon parting ways with each other and heading to their classes. Lucille and Elvira had to go further down the corridors and outside the building because their herbology class was located in a greenhouse which made the little nature witch very happy, it was her kind of environment and she loved it. The two girls walked inside the busy greenhouse that was filled with chatter and of course a lot of other students, the two made their way over to some open desk and took their seats. "I already know this is going to be my favorite class...I mean, look at all the plants!" exclaimed Elvira, stars practically twinkling in her eyes as she looked around at all the fascinating plants around her. 

        "You really love plants, huh?" Lucille chuckled as she watched her friend look around the room, but eventually someone walked in, and they could only assume she was their teacher. She had hair that was white as snow and pale white eyes, along with beautiful dark skin and she was holding a walking stick in her hand.

       "Good morning class, and welcome to herbology! My name is Ms. Sylvie, and I will be your herbology teacher for the rest of this semester." she explained, clasping her hands together once she had finished her sentence. "Now, I have to tell you one important thing about me, as you can see, I have a walking stick. It's to help me detect things around me because if you couldn't tell, I am blind. I know some of you might try to take advantage of that but trust me you won't want to do that, some of these plants in here will be preventing you from doing anything you're not supposed to in this classroom. So be aware." she explained, a sweet, innocent smile on her face.