౨ৎ ⋆ 。˚Chapter 6౨ৎ ⋆ 。˚

Elvira felt bad for Lucille, and she didn't want her to fail an assignment on the first day of classes. But suddenly Lucille hopped up from her seat and glared at the flytrap, Elvira stared at the girl in confusion, wondering what she was going to do. "Ms. Sylvie never said we couldn't do anything else to the plant. We just can't use our powers..." said Lucille reaching over to her light blue backpack and beginning to rummage around for something and eventually pulling out a small glass tube that had some light blue liquid inside of it. "Uhm...Lucille, what is that?" Elvira asked hesitantly.

       Lucille opened up the tube before exclaiming, "I didn't know why I didn't think of it before!" She clearly wasn't listening to Elvira and was trying her best to get a little closer to the flytrap. As soon as the flytrap opened its mouth Lucille had thrown the liquid onto the plant and immediately the plant froze up. Elvira looked completely puzzled at what had just happened to the plant, so she turned to Lucille and asked.

      "What did you just do to it?" She began to look over the plant and she didn't see any signs of pain, so everything seemed okay at least. "I froze it, duh! It'll be okay after 15 minutes and unfreeze." she said with a proud smile, satisfied with herself that she figured out a way to settle down the flytrap on her own. Soon, the teacher started to come by the desk, feeling around on the flytraps to see if everyone had managed to settle them down. Soon she came around to Elvira and Lucille's desks and began to examine their plants, she didn't feel anything wrong with Elvira's so then she moved onto Lucille's but quickly stopped as she felt how cold the plant was.

      "Miss Lucille, care to explain why your plant is freezing cold? I said specifically to not use your powers." Ms. Sylvie asked, crossing her arms against her chest. "I didn't use my powers ma'am; I used a potion just like anyone else would've. So, I did not go against your rules." Lucille explained with a smug grin on her face. Ms. Sylvie stayed silent for a moment before letting out a small 'hm' and turning away from the two girls and walking off and over to some other students to go check out their plants. Lucille silently cheered for herself, and Elvira simply laughed at her actions.

        Eventually, class had ended, and they were dismissed so the two girls gathered up their things and exited the classroom and began heading on to their next one. Their day went on as usual and soon they met up with the other four girls on the way to their next class which was power training. They were all excited since they all heard this class was usually the most popular. "So do any of you all know who our teacher is going to be for this class?" asked Ember before reaching her hand into the bag of chips she had and grabbing a couple of them out. "It's Mr. Ramiro and let me tell you ladies- he is fine. Like top of the line fine." Reva gushed, and Kierra and Ember sighed in unison. 

       "This girl has been swooning over Mr. Ramiro ever since the orientation." Kierra explained as she crossed her arms "Well none of you are denying it so obviously you all agree with me!" Reva huffed, and the girls couldn't help but laugh at their friend. They soon approached the classroom and opened up the door then walked inside. The classroom was larger than they would have expected it to be. It was actually a stadium, a hard, solid, rock platform in the shape of a rectangle and surrounding it was nothing but artificial grass. The six girls looked around in awe of the classroom and they could tell this class was definitely going to be awesome. There were rows of seats surrounding the stadium at the top, definitely enough for the whole class.

        "This place is literally so cool!" Ember exclaimed as she looked around in excitement. "I got to admit you were right Reva, this class is definitely going to be the greatest." Kierra stated, shoving her hands down into the dark blue jean pockets. "I'm always right!" Reva huffed as they all walked up the stairs to the seats and began to go find a seat for all of them to sit in together. The classroom began to flood in with more and more people and the classroom was bustling with students who were full of chatter. Soon the classroom began to get silent as white smoke began to appear in the center of the stadium and all anyone could see was a black silhouette in the middle of all the cloudy smoke. Who could it possibly be in all of that smoke?

A/N: Short chapter Ik but I've been dealing with a lot (only telling close friends about it :<), but I'll try to post more frequently, I might post another chapter next week or in two weeks, depends on how I'm feeling really! - From Void