New kid on the block

Walking up to the sound of his alarm clock, Y/n groggily gets out of bed. As he raises from his bed, he makes his way to the bathroom as he does his morning business. After finishing in the bathroom, Y/n walks back into his room and starts to get ready for the day. His first school day in fact. As he gets ready, he grabs his school uniform from his closet.

It was kinda bland for his taste, but it didn't really bother him all that much

It was kinda bland for his taste, but it didn't really bother him all that much. After he put on his uniform, he heads downstairs and meets up with Issei, who's waiting for him at the front door.

Issei: Hey Y/n, ready for your first day?

Y/n: Not really.

Issei: Eh don't worry about it, you'll love it.

As the boys prepare to leave for school, Miki calls out to them.

Miki: You boys have a good day, and remember to look after Y/n Issei!

Issei: Don't worry mom, I've got his back. Bye mom.

Y/n: Bye Aunt Miki.

Miki: Bye boys, behave yourself!

The two of them walk out of the house and make their way to school. It didn't take long for them to reach the school and it's was more lively then Y/n initially thought. Issei was right about one thing though, majority of the students were girls. As the two were walking into campus, Y/n couldn't help but notice they are getting stares and students talking about them.

Girl Student 1: Who's that?

Girl Student 2: He's kinda cute.

Girl Student 3: Why's he walking with the pervert?

Boy Student 1: Fucks this pretty boy?

Boy Student 2: God damn man, I was just about to ask Susie out!

Boy Student 3: I say we jump his ass.

Just then two of the male students run up in front of them.

Matsuda: Who's this jerk off?! He better not be stealing all the honeys!

Motohama: Yeah! We've got enough good looking guys around here! I'll kick your ass!