(JAYWON) •Part 1

A loud sound of Jungwon's alarm clock woke him up from his deep sleep. He immediately turned off the alarm clock and stood up after a few minutes. He made his bed and put the book he read last night back on the bookshelves.

He looked at the clock 4:29 am.

"Just right on time" Jungwon said to himself and did the his daily morning exercise

A few minutes he looked at the clock again. 4:58 am
He smiled and woke up his two roommates in the unit.

"Hey! Wake up!! It's 5 am!!" Jungwon shouted

"5 more minutes" Jake said and covered his ears with a pillow

"It's 5 am, our class is at 7" Sunoo said and covered himself with the blanket

Jungwon took a deep breath and rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I will go to school alone, if you two don't get up yet" Jungwon said and walked to the bathroom

Time skip

When Jungwon came out of the bathroom, he saw his two friends waiting for him.

"How long do you have to take a shower? A year? Month?" Sunoo said

"I just entered the bathroom, it's not that long"

The two looked at each other and let out a loud laugh.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing, there is toasted bread there and we made you some milk" Jake said

Jungwon just nodded. And look at the clock 6:12 am.

Jungwon walked to their mini kitchen and saw on the table a toasted bread with jam, milk, bacon and sunny side up egg. He smiled and sat down to eat.

After he ate he got ready. He waited for his two friends so while waiting he just fixed himself and looked at the notes stuck on the wall.

📌
Buy a new book

He took the notes and put them in his pocket. He looked at the clock again 6:47 am. He was about to call Jake and Sunoo but they called him instead. He looked at the door and saw that the two were already outside.

****

School

When Jungwon entered the gate of the, he looked at his watch 7:00 am and smiled.
'Good morning' He said to himself and continued walking with a smile.

After I got to my first class, I said goodbye to the two because we were not in the same class every first class. When I entered the room it was still the same as before, Daniel was already there

Daniel is so similar to him, so when they first met, they immediately became friends. Their first met was at the bookstore, And they were very happy to know that they will be classmates in all periods.

"Hi, Good Morning" Jungwon greeted him with a smile. At the same time, Jungwon put his bag next to Daniel's seat.

As soon as Jungwon sat down, the other students arrived, followed by the arrival of Mrs. Abad.

Time skip*

Jungwon waited for Jake and Sunoo in their last subject outside of their room. Many male students came over to ask for his number but Jungwon gave the numbers of his two best friends instead.