(JAYWON) •Part 2

"do you want to come with me? Or let's do it here in public"

Jungwon immediately shook his head while pouting like a kid who wants to buy some lollipop.

"cute" Jay said and hold Jungwon's chin

They stared to each others eyes. And Jay couldn't stop admiring Jungwon's boba eyes.While Jungwon saw nothing else in Jay's eyes but only a lustful eyes.

Jay suddenly broke the contract.

"Let's go"

"Where?"

"In our house" jay answered

"Our??" Jungwon asked confusedly

"Stop asking anymore, let's go"

Jungwon lay down on the floor with his arms crossed. "But I want more"

"No more.. let's go"

"But I want something to my mouth"

Jay stopped suddenly because of what Jungwon just said.

"You want something? Then I'll give it to you" Jay said while smirking and staring at the guy who was already drunk and become so naughty.

Jay looks at the dancefloor and sees Niki dancing with a guy.

"Let's go"

And suddenly grabbed Jungwon's waist to make him stand up.

"ugh~" Jungwon moan slightly

"Shh.. stop that its making me so hard"

"But I didn't do anything" Jungwon said while pouting

While Jungwon was pouting Jay suddenly kissed him. And carry Jungwon with a fireman's carry but his hand is on Jungwon's butt. Jay walked out of the bar while Jungwon was still carry.

"Hey put me down.. I WANT SOMETHING!! I NEED MORE!"

"Shhh!! Stop moving and don't waste your energy"

But Jungwon didn't listen he's keep moving and shouting. he suddenly stopped when Jay suddenly squished his butt.

"Hey! Don't do that again!!"

"Why not?" Jay asked him with teasingly smile and slowly dropped Jungwon at the same time when they arrived at the parking lot.

Jay opened the car door but suddenly Jungwon sat on the ground and cried like a child.

"Hey stand up"

"But my c*ck hurts.. I don't know why" When Jungwon cried even more

Jay suddenly smiled how cute Jungwon was and this is the effect of that wine on him.

"I'll help you but get in the car"

"No!!"

"Come on don't be so stubborn" jay said and carry Jungwon and forced him to sit inside the car

After a few minutes, they reached Jay's house.

Jay looked at Jungwon and suddenly kissed him. Not the soft kiss but a wet kisses.

Nothing else could be heard in the car but only the wet kisses of the two of them.

Jay stopped and unbuckled his seatbelt. He looked again to the cute little guy who's patiently waiting and patting his lap as if ordering Jungwon to sit on.

Jungwon immediately followed Jay's order and sat on his lap. Jungwon is uncomfortable with their position now but he just ignores it because he seems like so thirsty for Jay's kiss, he immediately kissed Jay and Jay kissed him back. He moan and slightly open his mouth but Jay immediately inserted his tongue and traveled to every corner of Jungwon's mouth. As Jay's tongue traveled, Jungwon sucking it.