AN (reminder)

Just a short reminder again. All of what I am writing, is just all made by my naughty fucking brain. If you have a problem about my stories you can just leave and don't read this, just like what you said 'A FUCKING GAY STUFF, DIRTY STORIES'.

I know that in real life they are just friends, but why would we call this Fanfiction, this is not a Real life situation. just fucking used their names not their real and personal life.

Stop messaging me. And stop cursing me cuz if I am the one who fucking cursed at you,you literally won't love to go back in Wattpad and click my account again.

I won't stop these stories just for you.. cuz WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?
There's so many readers waiting for my update and I'll just delete this for you?
I would love to give big a FUCK YOU!!

I know you're fucking reading this cuz you're always waiting for my update and you have a thick face to fucking curse me in message. But it's okay, I love your effort.

Again this is just a Fanfiction.
I won't drop your name cuz I still respect that you choice to hate me. But can you please respect me too?

I am not the kind of a writer that loves to make a fight to everyone. And I know someone knows that.

I won't update this month just for peace of everything😔🥲 but I promise to all of my readers, I will comeback😔😔

From your Author,
Yang_9904

See you at April