(HeeJakeHoon) Part 1

"Hey Jungwon!! Look" Jake said while calling Jungwon's name

"What is it?" Jungwon asked
Sunoo also come to see what Jake wants to show.

"Look!! A BL movie, let's watch it" Jake said happily while pointing a poster

"I'm sorry Jake but after I buy my materials here at mall, I also need to finish my report with my classmates at there house" Jungwon said

Jake pouted and looked to Sunoo.

Sunoo smiled and about to say yes when his phone suddenly rang.

"Wait it's Taki, i need to answered this, excuse me"

Jungwon and Jake nodded.
After a few minutes while waiting for Sunoo he finally came back.

"So what it is?" Jungwon asked

"I'm sorry Jake, but Taki said we are to have a date today and he also said he need something to say" Sunoo said

"It's okay, but i will watch this movie" Jake said

"But you're all alone"

"It's okay I'm already big"

"Are you sure?" Sunoo asked and Jake just nodded

"But i need some money, just for taxi and entrance" Jake said and started to do his puppy eyes

"Aysh.. okay fine" Sunoo said and took his wallet from his pocket "Ask Jungwon too, I don't have a money any more" he added and handed the money to Jake

"Here" Jungwon said while also handing the money to Jake.

"Thank you, bye bye" Jake said while waving to his two friends and ran to the line, the line for the ticket was already long.

As soon as he entered inside, he was immediately approached by a woman, jake thinks probably a staff member.

"Hi sir, your chair and row number?" The woman asked him with a smile

"Row 2, number 31" jake said and smile at her too

"Follow me sir, ahm wait, can you put your phone on silent?please"

"Sure, Ofcouse"

Woman smile and nodded. Jake followed the woman, and led him to his seat.

Jake said thank you and bowed.

He sat and waited for the movie to start. While waiting, a man and a girl excuse them selves passed front of him. He smiled and moved his foot to the side so they could pass easily. The two sat where they were one chair apart from Jake.

Jake pouted when he sees the popcorn. "Gosh!! Forgot to buy popcorn"

He was about to stand up when it started counting, signaling that the movie was about to start. Jake just sat down and sight.

When the movie started, Jake was surprised when a popcorn suddenly appeared in front of him. "Need some?" He heard the man say as he holding and handed the popcorn to him. "Take it"

His voice is deep, but if you listen to it, it's like an angelic and good to the ears. Jake took the popcorn and looked at the man who gave it to him and was about to say thank you but he suddenly stopped. Jake couldn't help but be amazed at the face he was facing now, his deer eyes, pinkish lips, and his blonde hair that makes him more attractive.

"T-thanks" Jake said

"You're welcome" the man said with a smile and go back to his seat.

After the man returned, Jake heard what the girl with him said "Why did you give that to him? you? you don't have popcorn"