Only if you want to.

IM BACKKK. But this part Wanda is your guys mother but you were adopted, but I'm not gna tell you everything. (AND IK I HAVE A W.M BOOK BUT I HAD NO IDEAS OKAY) oh and btw ion know if this makes sense tbh.

Moya lyubov: my love
Detka: babe/baby
Lyubov: love
Milyy: darling

Y/n's age: 15

⚠️: depression, you being sad and stuff ig, idk the rest

Y/n's POV:
After my 'brothers' were born my 'mother' and 'father' have totally forgotten about me, but it's been really hard for me. My nightmares have been coming back, and my depression too.

And I'm not gonna lie it seems like nobody wants me here except Nat. She's been helping me with everything, but it took me a while to open up to her but she waited patiently. So when I had a mission with my 'parents' she helped me get ready and told me I was gonna be alright.

But it wasn't alright.

For the whole entire mission I was getting yelled at, it's like they forgot about my past. So when we got back I ran into my room and told Friday to ask Nat to come into my room. But she was already coming, when she saw me ran to my room she knew something was wrong.

I hear a knock on my door and hear someone say "Y/n?.." it was Nat I mumbled a 'come in' and she did that. "Detka what's wrong?" She asked, "w- Wanda and v- vision were yelling at me the whole mission, a- and then when w- we were on our way home t- they were yelling a- at me about how they don't s- see me anymore and h- how I d- don't see my b- 'brothers'" I said with tears falling down my eyes.

"oh Detka, come here" she say and I cuddle into her. "Are you okay milyy?" She asked "y- yes.." I say and she knew I was lying. "Lyubov you don't need to lie to me" she says and looks at me "Nat?." I asked "Hm" she hummed "do they love me?" I say with tears in my eyes

"Oh my sweet girl, of course they love you. They just have a hard way of showing it" she says. "But- they don't even say it too me anymore.." I say and then Nat says "when was the last time they said it to you Detka?" I think about it and said "last year, on the day they adopted me"

She was shocked at how it's been a year, it's like they forgot about her. But little did they know people were watching on the cameras.

But that was two weeks ago and no one has came up to me or said anything, it was only Natasha. Not even my 'parents' but they were busy with my 'brothers'.

TIME SKIP TWO MONTHS.
Y/n's POV:
It's my birthday today and I don't think anyone remember except Nat. She's the only one that remembers anything to do with me and it's kinda sad, but I don't need anyone else all I need is her.

So when I woke up I walked around the compound and looked for Nat. And then I saw tony and her said my 'parents' were looking for me and the I mumbled 'I don't have parents' and I think he heard it but I went to there room.

I knock on the door and went in "yes?" I say and they looked at me "Tony said you needed me." I say with an emotionless face. "Y/n why haven't you been coming to see your brothers?"

'Oh so that's what they wanted' I think to myself and I think Wanda heard my thought. "What do you mean that's what we wanted?" Wanda says "it's nothing I going to my room" I say with tears forming in my eyes.

'They forgot my fucking birthday' I mumble to myself and walk into someone. It was Nat, she saw the tears in my eyes and looked at me. "Detka what's wrong, why are you crying it's your special day." She said and I saw Wanda in the distance and that's when she remembered.

"They forgot my birthday again" I say with tears running down my face. "Oh moya lyubov" she says and hugs me. "It's okay Detka, how about we go do something to get that off your mind?" She asked me and I nodded.

Natasha saw Wanda watching us and looked at her with anger, then Nat walk with me. "Detka what do you wanna do?" She asked and i just looked at her and she knew that you werent going to do anything but look at her.

"Detka I got you something but if you don't have to say yes" she looked at me and I was confused, then she handed me en envelope and I started to open it.

And it was adoption papers, I looked at her and she nodded her head. Even though Wanda and vision didn't know, she talked to tony and told him to tell Wanda and vision that she was adopting their daughter.

"Is this real nat?" I asked and she nodded her head "it's okay if you Dont-" I cut her off by hugging her. "Yes." I say and she has the biggest smile on her face and then I say "wait, what about Wanda and vision?" "That's going to be done later lyubov" she says.

NO ONES POV:
it's been a few weeks after Natasha asked Y/n if she wanted her to adopt her. And they were so happy. But with Wanda and vision, they were happy for them.

They knew Natasha couldn't have children of her own, but when they found out Natasha asked y/n if she could adopt her Wanda was not happy about it until tony showed all the videos of y/n crying in Natasha arms after an argument or when Wanda or vision forgot something important to her.

Wanda didn't even notice, because y/n's thoughts weren't long enough for her to hear them. But when tony hear y/n mumble 'I don't have parents' he was shocked and went to talk to Natasha.

But after all of that y/n and Natasha were happy and so was everyone else.

HEYYYY GUYSSS IM BACK BUT IM GNA TRY AND START MAKING A PART ONCE A WEEK OR SMTH. I HOPE YOU GUYS MISSED ME.

LOVE YOUSSS. XX