You never were. (N.R)

Pt2 to "your not mine"

Y/n's age: 18

Not a proofread.

Bucky's POV:
It's been two years, two years after y/n 'left'. And I know she wouldn't leave like that unless he found her?..

Y/n's POV:
"Yes I will do this mission." I say to dreykov, "good, and you better bring Natalia back or you know your consequences" he says and I nod my head and leave to get ready for the mission.

I grab my guns and my widow bites and everything else, "are you ready widow?" One of the guards asked and I nod and we walk into the jet.

TIME SKIP:
As we reach the avengers tower I go in, I quietly walk in, one of the other widows hacked into Jarvis and made sure he didn't say anything when I walked in.

I see them all in the living room, I smirk, this is gonna be easier than I thought. I walk into the living room with all eyes on me. 

"Y/n?" Wanda asked I look at her and she saw my smirk, she tried to get into my mind but she couldn't and I chuckled.

"Oh how is my 'family'" I say and make air quotes, "sissy!" I hear Elena say "oh hi my младшая сестра" I say the last part in Russian so only Natasha and Bucky could understand. (Baby sister)

No ones is saying anything so I say "Elena, Natasha can you come with me?" I ask sweetly and the little girl comes skipping to me and Natasha just walks.

That's when I use my hidden widow bites and use the on the two. "Come and get them" I say over the coms and then some widows come and get them.

"Now it's time to deal with them" I say with a sigh. I walk back into the compound and look at all of them, "we're el and Nat?" Bucky asked "oh don't worry buck els gonna be fine but it's-" I get cut off when I hear the widows over the coms

"Oh shit" I mumble and run out of the compound and get my grappling hook and get to the top on the avengers tower.

I didn't know Wanda was following me, but I heard someone.

I smirk as I see Natasha through the reflection of the windows, "oh hi there" I mumble and turn around to see her and Yelena.

"Y/n..." she says "oh I can't believe you remember my name, oh and hi Yelena" I say and it feels like a knife was stabbed through Yelena's heart when she heard you call her that.

"Y/n what are you doing" Natasha says "oh just here to get something but I'll be out of your hair soon enough" I say with a smirk

"Oh and here's our ride" I say and shoot widow bites at them, "god you guys are dumb" I mumble and I dragged them to the jet but then hear someone.

"Doll.." and it was Bucky "take care of el for her mommy will you?" I say with sarcasm and then Yelena got up and started punching me.

I rolled my eyes and started doing it back, and that's when Natasha got up and pinned me to the ground. "Why are you here y/n" she says coldly "and why would you care?" I say and kick her knee

"God your still the same" I say and rolled my eyes "and I'm here cuz dreykov needed some stuff" I added with a smirk.

"God YOUR still the same, I knew you weren't gonna change" she mumbled "of course cuz I'm adopted and Elenas not, I think I got the fucking memo Natasha" I say and turn around to the edge of the building

"See you guys later" I say and jump off and land in the jet.

Dreykov is gonna be pissed, but I did get what he wanted, I got a romanoff and I think she's around six to seven years old.

"I was never hers" I mumble to myself, then I hear a little girl's voice.

"Sissy?"

..
A/N
SORRY ITS SHORT BUT IM REALLY SICK.

LOVE YOUSSS. XXXX