What do you mean shes.. (S.J)

HEYYY BABES, I have camp next week so I will prbs not make a new part until I get back.

THIS IS THE PT2 BTWW !!

Scarlett's POV:
Then she finally answered.

But it wasn't her.

"Y/n?!" I say on the phone, "this is not y/n, I found their bag and I heard a phone ringing" the person on the other side side. "Is she around you?" I ask "um ma'am..I don't know how to say this but I..I think she jumped" the person says

"what do you mean by jump?" I asked "she j- jumped off the bridge..." I stay silent "ma'am?" They ask "yes, yes I'm sorry I got to go" I say and that's when I call d the police and drove to where her phone was as fast as I could.

As I got there, there were police officers and other people looking for her. I tried to call her father, but he didn't answer. And soon they found her..she was blue..she looked lifeless.

They were trying to bring her back but they just couldn't, after 30 minutes of trying they announced her dead.

My oldest daughter.

She's dead.

Then one of the police officers came up to me, "miss Johansson I think this is your daughter's" she says. "Thank you" I whispered. It was her school bag, it had all her books and her phone, and lunch.

I grabbed her phone and it unlocked, she didn't have a password?..anyways the last thing she was on, was her notes and I looked at them.

And it said:

The person that was writing my story ran out of ink.

I felt tears in my eyes, I didn't know my daughter was feeling this way..then I looked on her photos. It was photos of her bruises, where did she get them from.

Until I remembered why I left her father. When he drunk to much he would do thing he would regret, but he did it to his own daughter.

I such a bad mother.

TIME SKIP:
I don't know how to tell roses and cosmo. Should I tell them she's gone to live with her dad?, or should I tell them she's gone away?.

I don't know what to do.

NO ONES POV:
After a long time, cosmo and rose have me wondering where their sister is, they tried to ask their mother but she would just say she's at her dad's.

Until today. "Cos, Rosie" Scarlett said "yes mommy?" They both said. "You know how I said your sister is at her dads?" She says "mhm" rose hums, "yup" he says popping the 'p'. "Well..you won't get to see your sister anymore.." Scarlett says to them.

"Why?" They both ask, "because she's in a better place now" she says and they nod, knowing what she meant somehow.

That was two months after her first daughter's death.

OKAY IK THIS IS SHORT I JST DIDNT HAVE ANY IDEAS. 😭

LOVEEE YOUUUSSS. XX