Third. Rosalie's story

" Seattle is in a state of terror

" Seattle is in a state of terror. Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances. Theories range from a vicious new gang to a wildly active serial killer. Reporting live from CNN." a news reporter announces on television, I wander in through to the living quarters. Bella is close behind, in hand with Felix.

They've recently in the past week, became joined; quite close. It's honestly adoring how affectionate Felix was.

" it's getting worse. We're going to have to have to do something." Carlisle informs, using the remote control to switch off the boarded up tv. Edward returns from his 'bedroom', I pay no regard to him. " it takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they are reporting. Quite a few more. And they're undisciplined, conspicuous." He speaks like he had experience. Knowledge.

I didn't know much of Jasper, let alone the Cullens minus Edwards, story.

" it's newborns." Edward concludes, Felix nods. " what. Like new vampires?" Bella voices the question we both wanted to ask. " in the first few months after the change." He adds in, he's in thought. Possibly reading each of the thoughts inside Carlisle and jaspers head.

" that's when we're at our most uncontrollable. Vicious. Insane with nothing but our thirst for blood. Human blood." I could sense Bella shifting, out of discomfort, at jaspers clarification. Spike in her heart rate. " something to look forward to, Bella." Emmett tries deflating the tensity. It fails; greatly.

" No one's trained these newborns, but this is not random." Jasper, stiff, tells Carlisle. " Someone is creating an army." Emmett gets off and out of the corner space on the lounge sofa. " well, now we're definitely going to Seattle." I admire his determinedly high need to cause a fight. Amusing too. " An army of vampires? Is that what I am getting at here? For what?" I am the one to inquire, frowning. " who could be creating their own supernatural militia."

" they have been specifically created to fight someone." Jasper says, inscrutably. Leaving no room to question who. It was clear as it came; to take out the Cullens. But I could not rid of dread that fills my soul; doom. There is more to this problem than I want to admit. " We are the only clan even near Seattle." Edward says, uneasily. " Regardless of why they were made, if we don't put an immediate stop to them, the Volturi will. Is that right, Felix? I'm surprised they've let it go on this long."

I turn my neck, and face Felix. Waiting on his reaction. " I can send forth a letter to a trusted informant, that way it won't raise any suspicion. Asking the progress of this on going problem." I had no doubt of Felix's loyalty, he prove that such in his actions since our talk. " in Italy, I read Aro's mind. He wants me and Alice, even including Kai-Malachi, to join him. but he knows we'll never choose him as long as our families are still alive."

There was no way in the seven wonders of hell I would ever join Aro. " An army could solve that for him." Jaspers words make my frown ever deepen. " I need to take a breath. I will be outside, alone." I knew Edward wanted to follow me. I just need some space without being suffocated by his persistence.