Two. Reception drama

The ceremony commemorated with no problems or protest, no one objecting to Edward and i's matrimony

The ceremony commemorated with no problems or protest, no one objecting to Edward and i's matrimony. Now was the reception, each guest had time to individually give their felicitations on our union. It feels like I am in this feverish dream that I don't want to wake up out of. I am married.

Bella, with her mom whom flew in from Jacksonville, made conversation. Felix stands tall above Renee, engaging in the conversing, I could hear his formal etiquette he was use to speaking in. 'He looks quite intimidating. But definitely exerting the more modern way than he accustom to.'

I am brought away from the eavesdropping, hearing Seth. " Hey, Edward. Man, Kai, marriage looks real great on you. I can't actually believe it." He gave Edward a hand shake. Then switches, embracing me. My smile, never once leaving, gets wider. " thank you Seth." Billy rolls over in his wheelchair, Sue directing him in front of Edward and I.

He reaches a hand, holding my hand in a tight hold. " I hope you have found happiness, Malachi. I do hate to admit, you're showing a certain glow. A positive one." He promulgates, bending his head in respect. I could see his unalloyed emotions.

" thank you, Billy. I mean it. Have you heard from Jacob?" Jake had ran to the Canadian border when receiving the invite I sent. I would have prefer having him here. 'I suppose it's for the good of not having drama'.

Bree, in sync with Trixie, came running over in an eruption of giggling. " Kai. Kai!" I hoist my little sister, in the air, then do I place her on my waist. " what are you running around for, trickster. Where is mom, don't say to me you ran off and are causing mayhem at my wedding are you." Bree pulls at the fabric of my suit.

" trixie wants to know if we can have a slumber party. At our house, tonight. I heard gran- Chloe, your mom, speaking about flying out tomorrow morning." I angle my head, turning to trixie for confirmation. " I want to stay here, and have a girls night. Mommy said no. But I know she will say yes to you, Kai." she does a grumbling of disappointment pouting out her lips out. Edward does a short 'oh no'. I go to question him, only for it that to be short lived.

Seth, mouth hang slight ajar, fixates on my sister. " Seth. You didn't.. actually. That is ideal. I would not have no one else doing that." He is an exemplary good choice to have imprinted on trixie. The problem going in to it, how to inform my father and mom. Seth, in shame, avoids my stare. " Sorry man. I had no intention to imprint on your sister tonight. of all nights, and people."

Bree gives an intentional slow blink of her eyes. " Imprinting? What does that word mean?" Billy exchanges a glance, with Sue. She had put a comforting hand on Seth.

" we will discuss this, after the evening is done. Honey." Trixie, impervious and oblivious, does a bashful; shy smile to Edward. He then takes her hand, giving the gentlest of kiss. I awe, Sue does too after Trix hid her head in my shoulder. " we will leave you two newly weds to yourselves, now. But just know, Malachi, Jake would want to you know he is fine. Enjoy this night."