Chapter 4

Krisha 's pov

Krisha 's pov

Hai kanna ji please help me. What should I do now? I tho don't know how to even boil water. Mom said you to learn cooking but you being lazy ass didn't learnt anything. Now common face the consequences. Here comes my biggest enemy the great subconscious mind of mine mocked me. Why can't she just go away and let me live a second peacefully.

"Ma ji don't you think it is not required to trouble her? We could just eat whatever maids will cook ", My mother-in-law said. I am shocked as much as I know it's a ritual and their family is fond of traditional values.

"Arjun tell your wife that it's a ritual and it should be performed. Bahu if you are tired then just make a sweet", dadi ji said while I nodded not knowing what to do. I can't just say that I don't know how to cook. What if they blame my parents regarding this? No I can't make my parents suffer for my ignorance.

--------------------------------------------

Hashh their kitchen looks very huge. Great just great. Firstly, I don't know how to cook. Secondly, I can't even use my phone as I forget to keep it on charge last night. Heck This is so bad.

I was lost in my own thoughts suddenly someone called me.

"Didi", someone from back called me. I turned and saw a girl in her 20's standing there with a cute smile looking adorable.

"Didi I am Sowmya, my mom is the chief cook here but she couldn't able to come here today due to her health issues. So I am here to help you", she completed her words while I smiled at her. " Well Sowmya nice to meet you dear but truely saying I didn't decided anything till now so once I decide I will call you for help", I said to her politely.

"Sure didi", she said and walked away. As I am thinking suddenly I felt someone's presence in kitchen. I turned and saw my husband standing there while tucking his both hands inside his pant pockets. He is looking handsome in that posture. I didn't even realised that I am literally drooling over him.

"Ahmm Ahmm", I heard his fake cough which lead me to come out of my staring session. Great way to embarrass yourself infront of your husband. Can I just kill her?

"aap ko kuch chahiye?",I asked him while Shuttering.

(Do you need something?)

"Humko nahin, lekin mujhe lagta hai ki aapko mere help ke zaroorat hai", he said while smirking and coming close to me leaving a respectful distance between us.

(Not me but I think you are the one need my help)

"Help? But I tho don't need any help", I said not knowing what to say.

"Fine. But you know what? You can share anything with me ", He said in assuring way. I think I should ask him to help me in cooking. But how can I ask my husband to cook?