Chapter 16

Author's pov

Author's pov

Walking inside the palace Mayur directly went towards his room. After knocking the door he Waited for krisha to open it. On the otherside krisha who heard the door knock got up from bed and opened the door for her husband.

She welcomed him inside while making him stunned by her beauty.

HER SAREE

HER CHOODA

"Why are you locking the door?", He asked after stepping inside.

"I was about to open it after getting changed but Ma called me and It slipped out of my mind", Krisha explained herself.
He nodded his head.

"You are looking very beautiful and I am getting scared", He said while completely lost in her. She was confused.

"Scared? Why?", She asked in confusion.
"You know right that media and many people are going to be present while we are bringing the idol?", He asked. She nodded her positively and mouthed him to continue.

"So, I am scared to have a mere thought of people eyeing my wife with an evil eye. Nazar lag jaati tho?", He said making her giggle at his cuteness.

"Are you serious?", She said while giggling. "Common I am completely serious okay? Moreover, I will apply kajal behind your ear after freshening up", He said and left inside washroom. She was stunned by his words.