Chapter 13

Mayur 's pov

Completing three back to back surgeries I drove off to Palace. Moving Inside I noticed everyone were busy on their own work. Wishing them a good evening I left to My room sorry Our Room.

After knocking the door I moved Inside only to get stunned by My wife's Beauty. There she is sitting infront of the dressing table combing her hair, looking as gargeous as always.

She looks heavenly beautiful and alluring in that anarkali. It's my first time to see her in a anarkali. She is wearing Mangalsutra. Making the world realise that she is my wife and only mine.

HER OUTFIT

HER OUTFIT

Not realising anything I just stood there like a statue completely lost in her. Suddenly she caught me staring at her as she turned her head towards me.

"kab aaye aap?", She asked while standing up.

(When did you come?)

"Just now", I said and averted my gaze as she isn't wearing duppata and her clevage is showing out a bit.

I think she realised it and wore her duppata. Her cheeks turned red due to embarrassment but I want it to be a blush.

"I will be freshening up", I said and went inside the washroom.

Krisha's pov

Not hearing me out Myra forced me to wear anarkali saying that I will looks beautiful in it. Morever, I will get tried and uncomfortable in saree as we are going for shopping Hence, I agreed without anymore stubbornness.

After making my hair she left to her room as she have project work to be completed. Sitting infront of the dressing table I started getting ready. Suddenly I saw him standing near the door and staring at me.

Moving infront of him i asked about his arrivals while he answered simply looking away. That's when I realised about my duppata. Shit, I quickly wore duppata and blushed hard.

After that he went inside the washroom saying that he needs to freshen up. I Waited for him by sitting on bed and scrolling through my mobile.

After twenty minutes I heard door opening sound. There he is standing all in his glory. He looks handsome in black. Mann that black shirt is not at all helping him to cover his abs and chest.

HIS OUTFIT

HIS OUTFIT

Truely saying your husband looks hot and handsome in black. My subconscious mind shamelessly gazed at my husband.

Just Fu*k Off. I said to her.

"You didn't left?", He asked after noticing me in room. Without saying anything I moved towards him with Sindoor dani. Understanding my unsaid words he smiled and filled my maang making me smile too.

My breathe hitched when he cupped my cheeks with his gaint palms, leaning closer he kissed my forehead making my heart beat skip. I felt butterflies flying in my stomach. I always wished to have this feeling with my better half.

"You are looking very beautiful", He said while maintaining a intense eyelock with me. Blushing hard I looked away while he hitted his forehead with mine making me whine.

"Oww", I said as I started rubbing my forehead where he hitted. Seriously saying it didn't hurted me. Chuckling at my actions he murmured Drama queen.

"Let's go", He said while I nodded. But before I move he held my hand and interlocked our hands making me feel comfortable and warm.

After informing family members we both left for shopping.

Hope you guys Liked the Chapter.

^ Please do votes, Comments and share.

A/N

Please accept my sincere apology for this short chaptar. I have practical work to be completed and top of that I need to attend my friend's house warming ceremony in Pune.

I promise that I will try my level best to give a double update with maximum 1500 words today.

I hope you guys can understand my situation and support me.

Thank You ✨