Chapter 23

Author's pov

Author's pov

"Are you going to leave me?", Krisha asked Mayur.

Mayur took a deep breath and started speaking making everyone shock.

"If Krisha want to be free from this marriage then I am completely happy for doing anything",He said with a blank expression.

Krisha was shocked. She expected him to say "Don't be scared Ishu, I won't leave you". But his reply was something else which she didn't liked.

"Krisha do speak something beti", Krisha's mom pleaded her daughter to say something in tears.

But still krisha was sitting with expressionless face.

"There is nothing she could speak Ma, Don't you know about her dreams. She is forced into this marriage", Nisha said.

"I can't able to understand anything. What are we gonna do now?", Navya said being completely puzzled.

"I think Mayur and Krisha Should apply for DIVORCE So that Me and Mayur can get married", Nisha said making everyone heart break into pieces.

Krisha was flabbergasted after listening to the word DIVORCE.

"Enough", Krisha shouted in hoarse voice. Everyone's attention moved towards her.

"What happened Krishu?", Nisha asked.

"What do you mean by what happened? Did I ever said You that I have been forced in this Marrige? Did I ever said you that I am not happy marrying Mayur ji? No right? But today I am saying and I request everyone to listen to my words carefully, I am not at all forced to do anything. This marriage was taken place with my own will and acceptance. Coming to me being happy or not with this marriage then let me clear you all, I am completely happy in this marriage. Even though I never expected Mayur ji to be my husband still I feel lucky to have him in my life. And if you are talking about my dreams then don't worry about them me and my husband will take care of it because I trust my husband he will support me no matter what", She said all this with so much determination. Not once she shuttered or paused.

Mayur's pov

I am feeling very contented after listening to her. I never expected her to say all this but still I have a little hope of her denying to Divorce. I don't want to leave her at any cost but still I said I will leave her if she was not happy in this marriage.

I know she that she is not ready to leave me but still I said it only to make her opinion. Everyone need to know this that we are happy in this marriage otherwise on any other day someone else will point out the same question. That's the reason I stood silent but now she took a chance and said whatever she buried in her heart without any fear.

This is what I want her to do. Taking stand for herself and today she did. MY WIFE Stood for US. For OUR RELATIONSHIP. That's more than I expected and hoped for.

I turned towards her after she stopped talking and saw she was already looking at me with moist eyes and some sort of fear. The Fear of me leaving her. The Fear of me going away from her.

"Don't be scared Ishu, I won't leave you" I want to whisper this soothing words in her ears but I know words are not needed for us. A Comfartable hug is what we both needed now. The Assurance that we both are together is something we seek now.

My eyes become moist seeing her tears rolling down the eyes. Shooking my head I opened my arms for her, closing her eyes she started sobbing while her head hanging down making my heart break.

Suddenly she ran into my arms and hugged me tightly. Her sobs were filled in my ears. This is getting very hard for me to see her in this devasted state.

"Don't be scared Ishu, I won't leave you", I whispered in her ear knowing the assurance is needed. Listening to this she raised her head and looked into my eyes. Her next words made me chuckle.

"Promise", She said cutely while forwarding her palm infront of me. Hugging her with one arms I raised my hand and holded her hand. Kissing her palm tightly I whispered Promise.

Smiling at me with teary eyes she again hugged me while hiding herself in my chest. I noticed that everyone were smiling at us with tears. I gave them a alright look and hugged my wife tightly.

"Ahmm Ahmm", We broke the hug after listening my siblings. That's when my biwi remembered everyone. Hence, back to blushing mode. Everyone laughed at her who is blushing mess while looking down and hiding behind me.

"Uffoo Bhabhi stop blushing and come let's have dinner", Myra said.

We all had our dinner. All the time one thing I noticed i.e; Nisha looking at Krisha time to time.

What happened to her?

"Gupta ji it's late night, travelling to Mathura in this time is dangerous. So let's go to palace", Dad said.

"But Sharma ji..", Before Papa could complete his sentence I interrupted.

"Don't deny Papa even Krisha wants to spend some time with you all", I said and looked at Krisha who is having a thank you look on her face. I smiled and blinked my eyelids saying it is ok.

After sometime we enjoyed playing garba and started our way to Palace.

Hope so you guys liked the Chapter.

Happy about Krisha's confessions?

"Please do vote, comment and share.