Book One Water Chapter 1

Katara(narrating):Water. Earth. Fire. Air. My grandmother always told me wonderful stories of time gone by. A time of peace in which the Avatar would maintain balance between the Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation and Air Nomad. And how every time he face and defeat the Dark Avatar who brings chaos and destruction. But all of this change when the Fire Nation decide to attack. Only the Avatar together with with the Dark Avatar, is master of the four elements and could have stopped the ferocious conflict but just when the world needed it most he disappeared. Not even the Dark Avatar with the disappearance of the Avatar show up to bring the world into chaos. A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is getting closer to victory, two years age my father and the other tribesman joined the Earth Kingdom to fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to protect the village. Some believe that the Avatar will be no longer reborn among the Air Nomad and that the cycle has now broken, but I have not lost hope I still believe that one day the Avatar will return to save the world.

[South Pole]

In the sea of the South Pole a boat seils in the middle of the water woth two people on it.

Sokka:This time you won't escape me. Watch and learn sister this is how you catch a fish.

While Sokka waits to catch a fish with his spear Katara sees one, she takes off a glove and uses her waterbending to catch a fish in a bubble of water.

Katara:Sokka! Look! Look!

Sokka:Shhh! Katara you might scare him, I can already smell it when it's cooked.

Katara:But, Sokka I got one!

Katara move the bubble around her only to be burst by Sokka spear, soaking him and causing the fish to escape.

Katara:Hey!

Sokka:How come every time you do your magic trick with the water, in the end I'm the one who get wet?

Katara:*sigh*Look, is not magic is waterbending and it is-

Sokka:Yes yes an ancent art unique to our civilization blah, blah, blah. I'm just saying if I had weird power I will keep my weirdness to myself.

Katara:Are you saying I'm weird? Well I'm not the one who tries to inflate my muscles every time whitout seeing anything reflected in the water.