Book One Water Chapter 4

Katara(narrating):Water. Earth. Fire. Air. A long time ago the most complete harmony reigned in the world, then everything change when the Fire Nation decide to attack. Only the Avatar the Avatar master of all four elements could stop it but when the world needed him most he disappeared. A hundred years have passed and my brother and I have found the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang but despite his ability in airbending he still has a lot to learn but I'm sure Aang can save the world.

[With Zuko]

When his ship sails out to sea Zuko meditates inside his cabin until his uncle enters and catches his attention

Zuko:The only reason that can justify your interruption is because you have news about the Avatar.

Iroh:Well there's some news Prince Zuko but you might not like it, don't get angry.

Zuko:Uncle you taught me that staying calm denotes a great leader, whatever you have to say to me I'm sure I can bear it.

Iroh:Okay, we have no idea where he is.

Zuko:What!

Angry Zuko makes the flames on the candles increase, then stands up and turns towards his uncle.

Iroh:You should open a window in here.

Zuko:Give me the map!

Iroh:There have been numerous sightings of the Avatar but it is currently impossible to track him down.

Zuko:How can I track him down, uncle? Is clearly a master of escape.

[With Aang,Katara and Sokka]

Sokka:You have no idea where you're going, right?

The three on Appa fly close to the surface of the water.

Aang:Well.....I know it's near the water.

Sokka:I guess we're getting close then, huh?

Aang:Momo my marbles.

Momo reaches into Aang's shirt to give him the marbles.

Aang:Hey Katara check out this airbender trick.