Book One Water Chapter 7

Katara(narrating):Water. Earth. Fire. Air. A long time ago the most complete harmony reigned in the world, then everything change when the Fire Nation decide to attack. Only the Avatar the Avatar master of all four elements could stop it but when the world needed him most he disappeared. A hundred years have passed and my brother and I have found the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang but despite his ability in airbending he still has a lot to learn but I'm sure Aang can save the world.

[Aang dream]

Aang on Appa's back flies happily into the sky, at his side Sokka flies on Aang's glider, turning to his right Aang sees Katara riding a gigantic Momo.

Katara:We need you.

Aang:And I need you.

Suddenly a black cloud approaches Aang.

Aang:Be careful guys. Guys?

Aang looks around no longer finding Sokka and Katara. Gyatso appears from the cloud.

Aang:Gyatso?

Gyatso:Aang, why did you disappear?

Aang:It was an accident.

Aang tries to touch Gyatso but he disappears into thin air.

Gyatso:We need you Aang.

Aang enters the cloud and he is hit by a storm causing him to fall into the sea.

Everyone:We need you Aang.

[Dreams end]

Aang wakes up from his dream and shouts waking up Sokka and Katara.

Sokka:What's happening, have they captured us?

Aang:It's nothing I just had a bad dream, go back to sleep.

Sokka:Perfect, good night.

Katara:Are you okay Aang?

Aang:I am fine.

Katara:It seems to me that you are having too many nightmares. Do you want to talk about it?

Aang:I just need to rest.

Sokka:Do you want me to tell you my dream?

Katara and Aang don't answer.

Sokka:I didn't want to talk about it anyway.

The three go back to sleep.

[Timeskip]

The next day the three are ready to leave.

Aang:Look at that beautiful clear sky, we will have a smooth flight today.

Katara:Well maybe it's better to fly quietly to a market, because we're out of food.

Sokka:Wait guys, it was in my dream we shouldn't go to the market.

Katara:What happened in your dream?