Chapter 8: Heartbroken Mother

Previous Chapter:

I hate them. Stupid me thought they'll be different. I guess I dreamt of happiness too early. All of them are the same. All these tops are the same. All of them think of us bottoms as nothing but a toy.

Jungkook's POV:

After they finished their dinner, that alpha kicked me harshly before leaving the dining room.

I sat there holding my stomach in pain where I was kicked.

The others stood up and tried to come near me, but I started shaking my head in fear and started moving backward.

They looked at me for a few seconds in sadness before leaving when mingyu whispered something in their ear.

When they left, the sobs that I was controlling came out.

I started crying loudly and lay on the floor while hugging my knees tightly.

I flinched badly when someone started caressing my hair.

I looked up and saw an old lady smiling softly at me. I stopped crying and sat down while staring at her.

She cupped my cheeks before kissing my forehead softly.

I closed my eyes at the feeling of the rough but still soft and comforting lips.

We got out of our bubble when Mingyu knelt down and held the old lady.

That's when I noticed that she was shivering and dangerously thin and weak.

Mingyu softly held her and made her sit so she could sit comfortably while resting against the wall.

He smiled gently at me before directing me to sit beside her.

Without saying anything, I sat beside her.

I flinched once again when she held my hand softly.

???: Mingyu baby, doesn't he look like our little soobin.

When I heard that, I looked confused at Mingyu.

He looked toward me before looking down while mumbling silently.

Mingyu: He does, but I hope he doesn't have the same fate as him.

When I heard that, I looked toward the old lady and saw her staring blankly at the wall, I then looked back at mingyu and saw him looking at me with teary eyes.

He sighed before getting up and brought 2 plates.

He handed one to me, and I took it silently.

He started to feed the old lady, not even sparing me a glance.

I looked at my plate and saw different types of leftover food from the alphas.

I scoffed and started eating.

What happened to them? Who's soobin? Where's he? Who is this old lady? Why don't they want my fate to turn out like soobin?

I wanted to ask them but couldn't because I'm afraid that by asking, I might cross my limits.

I got out of my thoughts when I heard a soft and silent voice.

If it wasn't pin drop silence, no one would've heard the voice.

???: Soobin was my son. My youngest. The most pure hearted warewolf in the whole world. For me, he was my everything. He was always obedient and tried never to get into any problem, but even then, he would get punished either by yoongi or his father, and sometimes, even by his other brothers when they were too mad.

I looked at the old lady and saw her eyes closed while tears were coming out of her beautiful eyes.

She opened them and looked at me with love and adoration.

???: One day, his father's friend came over with his son. Both of them were no less than any other alpha. Ruthless, merciless, and heartless. That day was the worst day of my little angel. That day, the heartless son of Mr Kim's friend found out that he's my baby's mate. He took him that day with him. I pleaded, I begged, I fell to my husband's legs not to send him because he was only 12.

When she said that, I looked shocked at her.

She closed her eyes and rested her head on the wall. Her lips started trembling.

Mingyu: Mother, it's enough.

???: No, he needs to know what type of ruthless animals these alphas are. He needs to know their real faces.

She turned toward me and this time with anger in her eyes.

???: I begged my sons, too. I begged every single one of them to save my baby, and do you know what every single one of them said? They can't bring him back from his mate. They said that my baby was now the alpha's property, and we don't have any say in it. I was kicked, pushed, and thrown around like an old dirty rug. They were not as soft as they are now. They changed a little except yoongi, but that alpha blood is still in them.

At last, her harsh and furious voice became silent with every single sentence.

???: I didn't hear anything from my baby. No news, no idea what was happening with him. After 9 months...

She took a long, deep breath before taking my hands gently in her rough hands. She stared at me with those vulnerable and dead eyes and then her next words shook me...

⚠️⚠️⚠️IMPORTANT READ:
●Thought to change the storyline as I don't think I can write fluff as the story is going somewhere else. I started this story with no plot in my mind, so it took another turn from what i was trying to write. I don't think so it would turn out to be fluff, and guess what my mind can only write? You're right, only angst. So I'm really sorry if any of you read until here for fluff, I'm really sorry but as I'm seeing where the story is going, there is going to be a long journey of angst only until it gets to fluff. I hope you forgive me. That's why I'm gonna change the title and description of the story. It will include some fluff but it will be an angst story.