Next Morning

I laid down on something called a "couch". It was quite comfortable with these weird looking fluffy sheets over me. I sit up and yawn as I look out the window to see the morning sky. This feels weird.

I tuck my tail inbetween my legs and sit up, picking up my bag off the floor and look at a picture of my mom. Hand painted from the finest Ishincian Squids.. I miss home deeply already.

I go and make myself food, and i notice his entire fridge is.. fish meat! I back away in terror as i become aware of the large stamp saying "FOR SALE. LIVE MEAT" on my ankle. I have to get out of here. I try to get out the window. Locked! I take a metallic object and smash it open as i run away quickly. Not kind! NOT kind!

I ran for almost hours. My lungs being drained. I held my bag over my shoulder. If i wanted to be safe in this disturbing land, I must find shelter myself.. I go to a plains, walking for almost hours to find one. No civilization, by mountains.. and by a hot spring. I cut down some trees and use my little magic to build a small wooden hut.

I feel exhausted. Im in so much pain. I go into my structure and set down my stuff, and lay down on the floor.

"This sucks.." i say to myself in my language.

I look at my little money, 20 pure aquamarine nuggets.

"maybe i can exchange these to get their money.."

I stand up and take my nuggets and place them in my pocket. I slowly begin to walk to the closest city, a good 4 miles away. I go and find something that looks like a exchange place.

"b-ba- bank?"

I walk inside and i notice some words in my language.

"DEPOSIT/LOAN/EXCHANGE MONEY HERE" i read in my mind.

Ive found it. I slowly walk to a line as a lady asks me in Cianq, "What are you here for sir?"

"Im here to exchange my money for the money here.." i say back in my language, Cianq.

I place the aquamarine on the desk

"how much can i get for thi-"

"OH MY!" she exclaims. "This is like, 200,000 Cianqans. (Currency.)"

"Is that a lot?"

"YES! Do you need me to set up a account for you?"

"sure?.."

I sat there and did paperwork. Supposedly i have a lot of money. Atleast theres some part of this place that speaks my language..

"Why dont you live in the Blade?" She asks. "They speak Cianq as well. Much more than here.. and they don't eat fish people."

"Oh- uh.. i dont know where the blade even is.. i dont know how to get there"

"You can teleport there, cant you?"

"Well- theoretically yes but I havent used my magic much.."

"Ah- i see. I can teleport you there if youd like. Id hate for someone to kill you. No laws against murder!"

"um- okay!"

I hate teleporting. It makes me feel very dizzy and nauseous. She teleported me there anyway, into a castle thingys..... water fountain.