Blade Empire....

I sit up as i feel the soothing water rush over me, and stand up and step out the fountain. A huge, black painted marble castle lies infront of me. Why here? Can I live here..?

A 7 foot tall guard stands before me. "In the name of the queen, you are not allowed to enter! What are you doing here." He states, in english. He has a VERY heavy accent. Think of it as Czech accent.

"a.. um.. मलाई यहाँ अनौठो ठाउँबाट टेलिपोर्ट गरियो। कृपया मलाई भन्नुहोस् तपाईले बुझ्नुभयो ...... (I got teleported here from a weird place. please tell me you understand me......)"

"Ah. Cianq. म बुझ्दछु। यद्यपि, तपाईं हाम्रो दर्ता नागरिक हुनुहुँदैन। कृपया, नागरिक दर्ता गर्न छोड्नुहोस्। तथापि, रानीलाई तपाईंको उपस्थितिको बारेमा सूचित गरिनेछ। (I understand. However, you must not be a registered citizen of us. Please, leave to citizen registration. The queen will be notified of your presence, however.)"

He knows Cianq! Maybe I can live here.

"Okay" I respond, and I depart to a registration building. Whatever that is.

I find a building, with Cianq writings mentioning registration of citizen. This must be the place as I walk in slowly. Eugh. More paper work. eventually, its completed and I get a "ID" with my picture on it.

I walk out the building, wondering if ill ever actually have a life here. It feels so weird being on the surface. I go and find a deep, deep freshwater pond, it has a really weird statue of someone. "TIMINO SOLARIS, HEAD OF GUARD". Whatever that meant....

I simply climb over the weird metal bars and jump into the lake. People gasped weirdly at it, and took out their phones. Something else in here im not aware of? I look around in the fresh clean water and take rocks and pile them up. I feel tired, so i rested under the rocks....