Where Am I?

I wake up in a weird cell. A scientist of some sort there, with the nametag in Cianq reading "DR. HACKER SOLARIS". She looks in the cell and notices im awake, and a woman in a large purple dress and golden crown walks in.

"sooo.. Whaddya think he is?"
The woman in purple asks... i cant understand though.

"I think its just a ordinary Hydro-Lacertilia, or water lizard. He seems to be Ishincian. Should we execute him, Your Majesty?"
Hacker replies.

"No, keep em. also you know ya can just call me Dust, right hacker?"
She informs.

"Ah! Sorry- I forgot. I wonder if he understands us.." Hacker apologizes.

I stare at these two people in confusion.
What are they bickering about? Its kinda noisy... My ears hurt.
I thought.

"Prolly not. And how do you know its a guy..? Dont they have like- hemipenes or whateva?"
Dust asks.

"Because they also have boobs as females? Like us? I mean, its not ACTUALLY a aquatic lizard. Its a humanoid one." She explains, carefully.

I stare down at the ground. My mother would be so upset im in a labratory, possibly about to be tested on right now. I feel alien. I feel like i dont have anything anymore. How long will i be here..? I start to get upset at myself. I need to get out of here.. ill be STUCK. FOR TOO LONG-! ILL FAIL MY ENTIRE LINE! I CANT STAY HERE...!

"AH!" Hacker screams and backs away from the glass as the Humanoid Lizard smashes his body against it hard in anger.

"Ooh shit. He seems like a angry fella." Dust comments. The lizard hissed and screamed in cianq. Crying.

"Hes saying he wants to go home.. hes really upset.." Hacker says.

"Eh? Well, i guess we can keep him for only two weeks.. just get the research done on him. A valuable law breakah (accent) to test these cures on. Inhumane, sure, but i dont think he knows anyway." Dust declares, holding a needle filled with cure in her hand.

"Dont- touch that-" Hacker says, slowly taking it out her hand. The lizard got exhausted and flops to the floor. His body bleeding from the tough, magic proof glass.

"Alright alright.. and looks like all that wore the poor lil aggressor out.." Dust commented, glaring down at the tiny lizard beneath her, behind glass.

"I dont believe hes aggressive necessarily..." She says. "I think he may be just scared, or wanting to return. These little guys usually speak Cianq, and Cianq only..." She adds.

She goes into the little cell with her keycard and lightly picks up Reinar, healing his wounds with her healing magic.

"There there little guy.." she says. "How about cha' let him stay in the castle? Maybe enlist him into the Guard after you train him.." She reccomends, to the Queen. "After testing, of course.."

"Eh, sure, why not.. I do need more. The lack of guards from the Virus-X outbreak is taking a toll. Tim is practically tanking them all!" Dust replies, hesitant though deep inside.

"Okey! Im sure hes very fit to fight! Hes a strong fella.." she says, lightly picking up the lizard and taking him to a testing chamber.
"Maybe we could give him immunity.. after all, the cure we are working on for the current outbreak, its meant to be a immunity. Only for the guards though." Hacker says casually.

"Hm.. Yeah.." Dust replies.

The two walk off, while reinar rests on his mattress in the glass cell, unconscious.