THE VAMPIRE : vol 1

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" IS SUCH A BAD BOY!
🩸

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" IS SUCH A BAD BOY!🩸

empty packages of tomato juice

empty packages of tomato juice. a dimly lit room with closed curtains. which was inhabited by a pale creature with fangs.

y/n l/n is a vampire. and she is hungry. so, so hungry.

"i'm so hungry!" she suddenly cried out.

"stop crying like that. i'm in the middle of a game," her friend replied.

"but i don't have anymore tomato juice," she whined. "as a vampire, my life is in great peril! i'm starvingggggg! i'm thirsty!"

"then go suck some random person's blood?" her friend spoke in her cat headphones. "it's fine as long as you don't get caught."

"what?!" y/n exclaimed. "that's so dirty, i can't even!" she shook her head furiously, "no way! no way!"

"so what? you've never drank human blood before?"

"of course not! i only want to suck the blood of the person i love!" y/n said childishly. "...as my first time of course."

there was a silence as she suddenly found a rare item. she then starts to speak again, talking in a daydreaming tone as she closed her eyes, "the taste of your destined lover is so easy to drink... it's sweet like cream. and it gives you shiver simply from meeting them."

"i read about that in a shojo manga!" she quickly added.

suddenly her friend hangs up, the beeping sound ringing through her headphones.

"shit, they hung up on me," y/n muttered.

though, it is true. she is a vampire and even if she physically can't sleep, she dreams of falling in love with a human and making them the first person she drinks blood from.

-

"gal peace!" y/n took a picture of herself, holding up a peace sign as she winked.

she currently had her hair in pigtails as she was dressed up in jirai kei fashion.

"oh this is great! and if i edit it a little more..." she mumbled to herself, fumbling with an app on her phone.

"aaaand... up it goes!" she posted the picture online.

'vampire in love' was the caption.

in order to fight her internal starvation, she farmed for likes online.

so many likes and retweets... i'm being filled, she thought as she looked down at her phone with a happy smile.

and when her desire for attention is filled, she feels less hungry.

y/n sighs out loud, a proud look on her face, "i'm so happy!"

the reason why y/n does this kind of stuff, she was insecure for never drinking blood before. she wanted to distract herself and farming for likes and retweets was right up her ally. she was cute, people love her of course! isn't that right...?

cute clothes. cute makeup. cute hairstyles. and usually, when she posts a picture online, she gets more of a reaction than expected.

as a vampire, she felt like her existence was accepted for the first time.

"all right! i'm the cutest in the world again today!" y/n exclaimed proudly. her phone buzzes. "oh, a quote retweet? must be from a fan! i'm so happy—"

she's been editing her pictures a lot (LOL)

her smile went dark as she almost broke the spoon she was holding.

y/n was angry. very angry in fact.

she dropped her bag on the floor, shouting out to no one, "i'll figure out who you are! and then i'll leak your face online!"

so, from y/n's research; his last name is hoshino.

y/n currently wore a mask to hide her face as she tried to stalk him.

"i'll spot you on your way home and give you a piece of my mind!" she grumbled lowly.

someone then bumped into her. she immediately exclaimed as she pulled down her mask, "what now?!"

a blonde boy stared at her with a blank expression. he had blue eyes that almost looked like were shining like stars.

wah! a cutie! she thought to herself.

she suddenly acted sheepish, "ah, um... i'm sorry! are you hurt?"

"i'm fine. thanks."

"that's good!"

y/n then took the time to analyze the blonde. she then spotted his bag... must be a school bag. her eyes widened when she read "hoshino."

"you..." she mumbled.

the blonde smiles, "as i thought, you look a lot better in person."

y/n felt her heart flutter as she stared at him for a moment. she was taken aback when the boy started to walk away now.

"wha-! you haven't even apologized yet!" she yelled after him.

her cheeks were flushed as she breathed heavily.

what is this? what is this feeling?

"meeting your destined lover gives you shivers all over your body."

"...can i suck your blood?"