THE VAMPIRE : vol 10

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" IS SUCH A BAD BOY!
🩸

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" IS SUCH A BAD BOY!🩸

ever since that day where y/n clung onto aqua like a lost kitty, aqua has been doing some thinking

ever since that day where y/n clung onto aqua like a lost kitty, aqua has been doing some thinking. he was rethinking his thoughts on y/n. was she a friend? or more? it was all so confusing to him.

y/n has once again ran out of tomato juice. and to make things worse, it was out of stock at her local store. which made y/n think, who in the world took all the tomato juice?!

y/n huffed as she walked towards aqua's house like usual. she's been getting paler and paler as days went on. aqua noticed this.

the girl nearly collapsed on his floor the moment she entered his house. aqua quickly caught her, "woah, have you seriously not eaten anything? or at least drank something?"

"waah, i don't have any tomato juice so i'm starvinggg!" she fake cried, leaning against him.

"once again, i do not believe that you're a vampire. that's just role play stuff," he bluntly stated.

y/n pouts as she was still leaning against him, "aqua-kun, i feel so dizzy... will you let me suck your blood?" she gives him puppy eyes.

aqua let out a sigh, he thinks she was being stupid. but in his heart, he finds her little act cute and attractive.

he shakes his head, "no. not a chance."

he thinks back to their previous encounters, she seemed perfectly fine before today. he didn't know why you would all of a sudden act like this... unless... oh? was she really a vampire after all? he quickly shakes that thought out of his head.

"pretty please?" y/n pleaded, pouting at him.

"no, absolutely not!"

but she noticed, the more she pleaded, the more his cheeks had become flushed. she kept going, pouting, begging, clinging to his body. she made him blush.