THE VAMPIRE : vol 2

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" IS SUCH A BAD BOY!
🩸

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" IS SUCH A BAD BOY!🩸

ruby barged into aqua's room

ruby barged into aqua's room. she immediately shoved her phone in his face, showing a girl with fangs. her hair was in pigtails and was dressed in pink and black.

aqua furrows his brows in confusion, "what are you showing me?"

ruby scoffs and puts her hands on her waist, "y/n, obviously! how have you not heard of her?!"

"i'm not familiar in what kids like these days," aqua rolled his eyes.

the female blonde snickered, "you're such an old man. anyways, isn't she so cute?!" she shoved the phone in his face again.

he gently pushed down the phone from his face, "yes, yes, she's cute..." he only said that so she'd leave him alone.

ruby gasped dramatically, "so you like her?! ooh, i knew she'd be your type."

"no, i was lying," aqua flatly replied. "now stop bothering me, don't you have practice to get to?"

her eyes widened, "oh, you're right! i gotta go. see ya, big brother!" she immediately ran out the room.

aqua sighed tiredly. he then took out his phone, searching up the girl that ruby just showed him. y/n, was her name. on twitter, she was easy to find as she was very popular on that app.

he tilts his head as he saw one picture with her fangs out. must be some role play, he thought.

the longer aqua scrolled on her account the more he grew interest. every post of hers was calculated, it seemed like she knew what she was doing.

he then feels the need to get her attention for fun and so, he did a quote retweet on her recent post.

and oh, he didn't realize that he'd regret that quote retweet.

y/n banged on the door enthusiastically. aqua opened the door with an indifferent expression. "who are you?" his eyebrows twinged in confusion. his eyes then softened, "oh, you're that girl from earlier."

she immediately took offense, putting her hands on her waist, "hey, i just came all this way to see you!"

aqua frowned, "how the hell did you get my address?"

she giggles softly, "that's so easy, dummy!"

"first, i figured out which school you went to, then asked a girl in your class for your student number," she began to ramble. aqua was freaked out as she spoke. "then i went to look for your student number at the bicycle shed... and i put a gps on your bicycle."

she gives him a close eyed smile, giggling cutely, "and that led me here!"

"that's... pretty gross, honestly."

"how mean!"

"okay, i get it," he puts a hand on her shoulder. "this is my fault. you're mad at me for making fun of your posts, yeah? what do you want? an apology?"

"ah then, i'll take this!" y/n suddenly hugged him tightly. aqua was taken aback, falling back inside his house. y/n clung onto him for dear life as she was on his lap.

"wha...?!" he then pushed her away gently. "the hell are you doing?!

"huh? you said you'd do anything, right?"

"i most definitely did not!"

y/n sighed. she pulled away slightly, "i was just thinking i could get a sip of your blood."

aqua's eyes widened slightly.

"ah, my bad. i guess i surprised you a bit," she added. "i forgot to mention this."

"but i... am a vampire," she smiles softly.

the blonde was a bit weirded out by her.

"it's always been a dream of mine to drink my first blood from the person i'm destined with," she continued with a closed eyed smile. "and you are my prince. i'm sure of it."

she opens her eyes, hearts appearing in her pupils, "because looking at you gave me shivers."

"i get that it might be a bit scary from a human's perspective... but they do say that it feels much better than it hurts, so..."

"okay, got it," aqua spoke softly. "this must be some kind of role play you're doing for social media. you don't have to put up an act in the real world, you know. keep your role play in the digital world, okay?"

he turns around to walk away.

"hey!? where are you going?!" exclaimed y/n.

"i'm gonna buy a mobile card game at the convenience store. don't follow me."