THE VAMPIRE : vol 3

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" IS SUCH A BAD BOY!
🩸

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" IS SUCH A BAD BOY!🩸

y/n followed aqua anyways

y/n followed aqua anyways. "hey, why don't you become a vampire with me? a single suck has a 99% chance to make that possible!" she rambled. "you'll be able to live forever!" aqua ignored her.

"you just have to suck blood for all eternity!" she continued. "your skin will turn snow white and you'll stay young forever! it's a pretty cool deal, don't you think?"

no response. y/n was beginning to get ticked off as she pouted slightly. she followed after aqua when he walked out of the store. she then pretends to fall, winking cheekily as she fell into a 'cute' pose, "waah! oh man, i tripped!"

he simply pretended like she didn't exist. aqua was currently paying attention to a cat stuck in a tree.

"why are you trying to help that cat but completely ignoring me?!" she shouts as aqua climbed the tree. "also... if you fall from there... you're probably gonna die, you know?"

aqua then turned his head to look at her, "i don't think living a long life equals happiness. and i definitely don't want to become a vampire."

the blonde suddenly lost his footing and y/n immediately jumped in to catch him. "watch out!" her bat wings came out as she flew over to him, swiftly catching him with ease.

"i told you it's dangerous, you dummy! it's a good thing i'm a vamp-- huh?"

aqua stared at her with wide eyes. he suddenly passed out from shock.

"hey!"

"ah. finally awake?" y/n had aqua laying on her lap as she was sat on a bench.

he flinched and quickly sat up.

"what was that for? you're acting like i'm so kind of-- well, i guess i am a monster."

"this is a... public park?" aqua looked around. "why am i...?"

"carrying you here was a lot of work, i'll have you know," y/n bluntly stated. "you probably expected me to fly you here, huh? well, i don't have enough blood to do so."

"that's just your role play nonsense... but why did you...?"

"there's no way i could've just left you there," y/n said.

"even though i was mean to you?"

"you dummy," she smiled, her eyes glimmering as if she was in a shoujo manga. "i can't have you dying on me like that."

aqua stared at her for a second before saying with a blank expression, "you're weird. i don't wanna be in your debt... so i'll at least buy you something from the convenience store. let's go."

y/n's eyes lit up as she grinned, "i want tomato juice, then!"

"yuck..."

as she turned around to leave, she looks back at the cat aqua saved. "thanks a lot, neko-taya!"

-

later, aqua noticed a new post on y/n's social media. it was a picture of her and the cat. she must've done this while he was asleep. the caption read: "neko-taya! ♡︎ my adorable love cupid! ♡︎ good night! ☆︎"

"she's using the cat to go even more viral," aqua mumbled to himself. "she knows her stuff, all right."