Day 1 (pt.2)

You just nodded. As you were still just standing there, thinking what to say, you notice something on the Sofa. You frowned.

"...Is that...fur?"

Sano:" Hm? What?"

" That. There. Is that fur? Do we have a cat or something?"

Sano:" OH- that uhm, no that aint...fur."

You looked back up at him.

"...then what is this?"

Vincent:" Yea thats fur. "

He just appeared out of nowhere.

Sano:" Vincent-"
He said in a warning tone.

Vincent:" What? "
He looked back at you.

Vincent:" So uh, we dont have a cat or anything. Well, sorta."

Sano gave him a warning look.

" Then...what do you guys have...?"

Vincent:" We have a Ren! God, that boy has f*cking hairloss. REN!"

You hear his voice, muffeled from walls, answering

Ren:" Yeah?"

Vincent:" Get'cha ass over here!"

After some seconds he stood in the same room.

Ren:" * sigh * what is it?"

Vincent:" Little MC here has found out about your hair problem."

Ren's expression turned rather scared or something.

Ren:" Oh I uhm-" He cleared his throat.

Vincent rubbed Ren's head rather roughly.

Ren:" O-Ow-!"

Vincent:" See? That dude's got hairloss." He exposed his hand, some hair falling off it.

Ren:" Ughhh f*ck you, Vincent." Ren said pissed, pulling the hood of his hoodie over his head, and made a sound that sounded like...growling? And then walked back into his room.

You sorta felt bad for him. Mabey it was something personal to him? You looked at Vincent one last time, before deciding to go to Ren and talk to him. As you wanted to start off, Lawrence cutted your way.

Lawrence:" I wouldn't do that now..."

You looked around yourself, confused. Where the f*ck do they always spawn from?? You asked yourself.

" Uh.Why not? I need to talk to him. "

Lawrence:" And I'm telling you to dont. He prefers to be alone at night."

Vincent:" HAHA! Since when?"

Lawrence sighted and rolled his eyes.

Looking at the blonde, you notice him looking more active than he did in the morning. It is almost night and he's active? Thats rather strange...

" Ok, but-"

Lawrence:" No but. Listen, i know what you plan to do, and i advice you to do it tomorrow."

" ...alright. fine. "

Not fine. You had to apologize.

Suddenly, you hear a door shut open, someone stepping outside, and groaning.

Cain:" Ahhhhhhh....god dammit. That son of a b*tch is SO damn annoying. HELL. Hell I need something to drink...Sano?"

Sano:" My name?"

Cain:" Do we have wine left?"

Sano:" Yep."

Cain:" PERFECT."
He said walking over to the fridge swinging the door open and taking out the bottle of red wine taking a long sip from it.

Sano:" NO- ugh. You know, we have glasses."

Cain:" Yeah. I know."

Sano:" Then f*cking use them you prick."
His tone became quieter and quieter at the word 'f*cking'

Cain:" Aww, what did you call me? Be glad I saved you and your brother."

Sano:" WE DIDN'T- "

Vincent:" NOBODY CARES."

The fight grew, and you decided to go for what you were up to. You walked over to the room Ren came from. You carefully knocked 2 times. To your surprise, the door opened, but it was like he was standing behind it, just waiting to open the door, or mabey you just didn't hear him?

Ren:" Yeah?"

" Hey uhm, I dont know what happened back then but-"

Ren:" Oh dont worry."

" No, really. I feel like I exposed you. I didn't mean to..."

Ren:" Oh please. No, really. It's ok." He slightly smiled, warmly.

You couldnt help but smile back. Suddenly, you hear glass break behind you in the kitchen. You flinched but kept your eyes on the short one infront of you, who was startled by the noise. He flinched aswell. Like- really. As the glass broke, two fox ears and a tail, bristled in fear, appeared on his body.

Ren:" JESUS CHRIST. WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT??"

You couldnt help but stare in surprisement and confusion.

Cain:" Everything's fine! Just a glass!"

He yelled from the kitchen.

Ren:" THE F*CK YOU MEAN 'JUST A GLASS'?? "
He stopped himself from shouting even more. He noticed your surprised expression.

Ren:" Are you...alright?"

" Huh? Oh yeah. I'm. I'm fine. It's just-"

Ren:" It's just wha- OH GOD. "
He quickly took a step back into his room and slammed the door infront of your nose.

Now thats it. You are FULLY confused. What the f*ck is going on?? You thought. You didnt know what else to do but walk into your room and try to process. You put in your headphones and blasted your fav playlist.

( this one is short, bcs i dont have time :") )