day 5 (pt.2)

@thiccitobygirl , because you asked so nicely to continue ♡

'GGGOSHHHHH THIS IS AWKWARD. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT'

You were starting to hyperventilate- or at least it felt like that.
You were still covering your face with the V cut with your fingers to see at least a bit.
You sat there for 5 more seconds, trying to calm your breathing, then, you got up, and opened the door, but it felt the same way, as when you opened the door to the livingroom when you were little, to check on your mom if she was alright after she shouted at you and you wanted to apologize.

[( HAH OMG PLS IGNORE THIS, I HAD TO PUT MY PAST IN THIS PFFFFHAHA * cries * )]

You opened the door a bit enough to peak out to see if the fries is out there [( joke from day 4, haha )]

And for your luck..

..He wasnt!

You took a deep, happy breath. ' YÆS.' (- This is 'spose to be a cursed sounding 'yes' )

You stepped out, but-

'AW FUCK.'

Spoiler-

He was there.

He was in the kitchen, making himself something to drink...probably tea.

And..

He had no shirt on.

...

Just. Just grey sweatpants.

You eyed him from head to toe.

' I mean...NO. STFU.'

You told yourself.

'...but he still lookin kinda..'

...

You took everything in you together:

" * takes deep breath * Hî- (-voicecrack)

Hi Lawrence."

The blonde turned around.

Lawrence:" Uh..Hi?"

' shit this is awkward. '

You thought, but tried to keep a regular grin on your face to not make it too obvious that you are embaressed as hell rn..

Lawrence:"...Do you need something..?"

" hm what?- OH no. No i dont 😊 thanks."

Lawrence:"...are you oka-"

"TOTALLY. Aw shit, look at the TIMEEE. AW HELL NAW I HAVE TO GO UHM."

' wuhuhuhhhh I wna kms T^T '

" Jogging. "

Lawrence looked confused.

Law:" ...it is 6 a.m. why tf would you wanna-"

" BECAUSE. AND NOW BYE."

You rushed into your room, got dressed, and rushed out of the apartment. You kept rushing somewhere without knowing where you are going.

As you noticed exactly that, you found yourself in an dark alley. It was still dark, bcs it is 6 am, but this alley was even darker. It was cold. You began to feel your heart beat a bit faster.

'Were am I..?'

You turned some times left and right, but you didnt know where you are.

'Shit! Am I lost!? Where am I!?'

You felt yourself panicing. Your eyes started watering up.

' oohhh damn were am I..??'

You started hyperventilating. Your vision was about to run black, but you sat yourself down and leaned on the wall from a building. You let your forehead rest on your kneecaps, and tried to calm yourself down.

You had no idea how long you've been like that, but you suddenly heard someone approaching you. As you wanted to lift your head, that someone was already infron of you.

Ren:" MC..?"

"!!"

The redhead was standing infront of you. He was wearing a darkgreen jacket with creambrown fur on its hood. He wore his jack open. Under his jack, he wore a white shirt, and he also had blue jeans on. On his head was a grey beanie, that was covering his fox-ears. It has to be like that, because his tail was visible.

Ren:" Woah hey, it's ok! It's just me..."

He had a worried look on his face.

" Oh you have no idea how glad I am to see you!"

You tried to get up, but failed several times, cuz u were still dizzy.

The redhead chuckeled, and held his hand out for you.

Ren:" Here. Let me help you."

You took his hand without hesitation. As soon as you were up on both legs, you pulled him into a hug, not caring if it was awkward or not. You were happy to have sum1 you know near you.

Ren def wasnt expecting that, obviously. His tail poofed up and stood up straight,-

Ren:"...Uh."

-but hugged you back

He gently laid his hands on your back. One hand on the back rib-cage, and the other one were your organs are, but like ok the back ( im bad at explaining).

Ren:"...hey, are you ok?"

You let a bit go from the hug, to face him while talking, but your bodies were still in contact. Your hands were resting on his shoulders.

" Oh god. So like, I was caught in my thought, and ran and ran and ran til i was like ' aye, why tf is it so dark and cold in here?' And then i paniced, and got dizzy annnnnnd yeah!"

As you talked, you started tearing up a bit again, but just out of luck and Joy, seing the small furball with you.

Ren:" Hey, no need to cry.."

He said in a joyful tone and a slight grin, tho his eyebrows were still narrowed in worry. He was worried about you.

" but hey! Then you got here, and now i'm not alone anymore! And thats good! God, I'm glad to see you again..!!"

You pulled him into another hug. And he hugged you back, this time a bit tighter, bcs it wasnt that awkward anymore.

Ren:"...come on, lets get you home.."

.................................................

HOLY SHIT GUYS, I MADE IT.