3

"Boss, I think something is wrong with that girl. That girl beat us easily." One of her men uttered.

Freen rolled her eyes. She called David to search the girl who was suspected to be a spy. She also ordered her men to search her.

"Hello"

As David answered the call, she ordered him. "David, reach here as soon as possible!"

"Okay, boss!" He disconnected the call and slipped the phone into his pocket.

"Boss, the guard informed me they couldn't find that girl information at the club." Her man informed her.

Freen nodded her head. She waited for David's arrival.

David headed towards Freen hurriedly. "Boss, we can check the girl through CCTV footage." he said and bowed his head in front of Freen.

"Okay."

David and Freen look at the CCTV footage which had been taken by her man.

When Becky stepped into the club through what they saw at the CCTV footage, Freen uttered, "pause it. Her man pause it ."I want to know everything about her."

"Okay, boss. I will handle this matter as soon as possible." David replied, staring at the girl in the footage. Freen is also staring at her, lost in deep thoughts.

The next day,the file of Becky's information is on her table. She is reading about her keenly, sitting in her study room. David is standing in front of her.

"Her name is Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. She is fashion designer...." mumbled Freen until she finished reading it.

She closed the file, disappointment is vividly visible on her face.

David assumed,"Boss, the girl is not a spy, I think."

Freen looked towards him and shook her head. "No, David. I have a gut feeling that this girl is a spy. She is hiding something, the way she saw staring at me yesterday and how she beat up our men in the club." She said in a serious tone and David listened to her attentively.

"I'll talk to her with my own way. You said she always comes to that club. So, she will come tonight, right?" she asked. David nodded her head. Freen told David an amazing plan.

"Get ready tonight, miss Rebecca Patricia Armstrong." Her sensuous lips curved to an evil grin.

Freen busy herself with work. She couldn't wait to unveil her plan to miss Rebecca Patricia Armstrong tonight.

Rebecca Patricia Armstrong who doesn't know what happened to her tonight is enjoying her food while dreaming of marrying the girl she saw yesterday.