84

"Miss Hottie, please wake up! Wake up!" Becky patted Freen's plump cheeks. She watched Freen's face for a moment. "You're pretending to be asleep." she complained.

"Freen Sarocha Armstrong! If you don't wake up by the count of five. I'll divorce you," Becky threatened angrily.

"One...two...three..four...fi," Freen quickly got up and gave her wife a morning kiss. "In the morning you were already angry. Who made you angry? Hmm.."

"You!," Becky flicked Freen's forehead.

"Oh..." Freen just nodded her head.

"Help me to the bathroom. I still feel a little sore."

"Okay, my badass girl."

Freen carried Becky into the bathroom. She helped Becky undress as well even though Becky had told her that she could do it herself.

"Thank you."

"Welcome, my cutie pie."

"You can go to sleep. I'll call you later," said Becky.

"I want to take bath with you."

Becky shook her head. "No! We're not taking a bath if we're together in the bathtub."

"Huh?"

"From taking a shower to having sex in the bathtub. You think I don't know what you think in that clever brain of yours?" Becky smirked.

Freen chuckled. "I promise I won't do anything to you."

"Come here."

They showered together. Becky rested her body on Freen's chest. Freen hugged her from behind.

"How did you know I wanted to do something to you?" asked Freen.

"You look at me with a look that is easy to interpret. You also swallowed your saliva several times while looking at my breasts."

"LOL. You explain to me like I'm a pervert here."

Becky turned her face to Freen. She kissed Freen's lips briefly. "My pervert hottie."

"Hmm...I think we've spent 20 minutes here. Let's get ready now." said Freen.

"Okay."

Becky asks Freen to wake Ian up. Gladly, Freen went to Ian's bedroom which was not far from their bedroom.

"Hey! My little prince. Wake up!" Freen patted Ian's back gently.

"Wake up! Wake up!" Freen screamed a little.

Ian squirmed a little and got up. He caught a glimpse of Freen's beautiful face and closed his eyes again.

"I won't take you for a walk again if you don't wake up now."

Ian woke up from his sleep.

Freen quickly took her to the bathroom to clean her up while Becky was in the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Good morning, Ian."

Ian nodded his head and reached for the toast that was already prepared by Becky.

"Freen, later we will go to my grandparents' palace before going to my workplace. I've asked them to look after Ian for just a few hours."

"Okay,BB."

After finishing breakfast, Freen drove the car she drove to her in-laws' house. She took Ian into the house and quickly got into the car again because she didn't want Becky waiting for her more than one minute.

"Freen, did my grandparents ask about me earlier?" asked Becky looking at Freen's face who was focused on driving.

"Yes."

"What did you tell them?"

"Becky had trouble walking because I fucked her roughly," said Freen honestly.

Becky pinched Freen's waist. "No need to be so honest!"

"Bec...Becky... it's hurt."

"Who told you to be too honest with them about this matter? I'm ashamed!"

Freen just chuckled.

Arriving at Becky's company, Freen opened her car door. "Do you want me to carry you up?"

"No need."

"You sure about that?” Freen raised her one eyebrow.

"I'm sure."

"Okay."

Becky walked ahead of Freen.

She chuckled and spoke in a small voice, "It's obvious that she's having trouble walking right now. I want to help her but she is very stubborn."

She walked quickly and picked up Becky's small body. Becky struggled to be released.

"Let me go! My workers will see us later!"

"Didn't they see us before? Our wedding ceremony is not private. The whole world already knows."

"Not like that, babe. I feel ashamed that they will see us in your state carrying me. I'm like a little kid now."

"Ooohh..All this time you seduced me in front of my men. You're not shy either."

"This situation is different."

"It's the same."

Becky just gave up to Freen. She hid her face in Freen's neck.

Her ears heard the whispers of her workers.

"Our boss is like a baby."

"A big and sexy baby."

"Our boss is like a baby after her status changed."

"Our boss is very spoiled. I also want to carry her like that."

Freen took Becky to the office quickly. She doesn't like people who want to take Becky away from her.