(II) 'Make me feel you in my soul, baby.'

Jimin takes Yoongi to the storeroom next to the library. He hurriedly pushes the door close and drags Yoongi to the wall.

Jimin pushes Yoongi against the wall and locks him in between his strong arms. He kisses Yoongi's lips harshly.

Yoongi pushes Jimin away and brushes his lips with the sleeve of his full-sleeved shirt. Jimin begins to tear up.

Jimin says, 'What the fuck is wrong with me?' and kneels on the floor; he begins to whimper.

Yoongi steps closer and pulls Jimin up. He embraces Jimin by wrapping his hands around his shoulder line. Jimin tries to free himself from the hold of Yoongi. The latter tightens the hold.

Jimin nuzzles up against Yoongi's neck and grips his shirt. Yoongi kisses Jimin's head several times.

Soon, Jimin stops sobbing. He slowly frees himself from the hold of Yoongi and wipes his face dry.

Jimin says, 'I'm sorry.'

Yoongi nods in response.

Jimin says, 'I just couldn't stand watching him hit you... I didn't mean to act like a dick.'
Yoongi signs, 'It's okay.'

Jimin asks, 'Why are you avoiding me?'
Yoongi signs, 'You asked me to stay away.'
Jimin says, 'Ah, I say a lot of stupid things. Are you gonna listen to every single thing that I blabber?'

Yoongi presses his lips tight and stands still.

Jimin says, 'I'm not like you. I don't think logically. My emotions control me. I can't control myself when things go out of hand.'
Yoongi signs, 'You could have listened to what I was about to say.'

Jimin says, 'Tell me. What is it?'
Yoongi signs, 'You don't have to know.'
Jimin says, 'Baby, please...'
Yoongi signs, 'I'm not a hasty person.'
Jimin says, 'I know...'

Yoongi signs, 'I planned to wait until he hit me a couple of times. Then, I can hit him back in order to defend myself. I won't be in trouble that way. They'll check the C-C-T-V footage anyways.'
Jimin says, 'Like... You wanted to make it obvious that he hit you first or something...?'

Yoongi signs, 'Yes. Otherwise, I'd be in trouble.'
Jimin says, 'You didn't have to do that. You could have just hit him.'
Yoongi signs, 'You have your parents to talk to the officials. I don't. I can't talk for myself either.'

Jimin says, 'Yeah, and all they do is torture me. Eomma seems to be sweet but she never stands with me. It's not as fortunate as you think.'
Yoongi signs, 'They don't support you in such things. I'm aware of that. At least, they'll talk. I don't have anyone to talk to the officials. I can't trouble my sister like this.'

Jimin presses his lips tight and stands still.

Yoongi signs, 'I don't really feel bad for not telling people anything. If you don't want to listen, I'm fine with it.'
Jimin says, 'No, baby, I wanna listen to you.'

Yoongi shrugs in response.

Jimin says, 'I'm sorry. I love you.' and steps closer to Yoongi.

Yoongi leans on the wall and holds Jimin closer by wrapping his hands around the latter's waist. Almost every part of Jimin's body touches Yoongi's.

Jimin gazes into Yoongi's eyes and says, 'Kiss me.'

Yoongi parts his lips open and gazes into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin says, 'I want that passionate kiss of yours. Not the rough one I gave you. Make me feel you in my soul, baby.'

Yoongi leans forward and tilts his head a little to his right. He connects his lips with Jimin's. He kisses Jimin's lips softly yet with a lot of passion.

Jimin indulges in the kiss; his hands travel to Yoongi's nape. He grips Yoongi's hair gently with all of his fingers and moves his lips along with Yoongi's.

Yoongi's hands slide inside Jimin's T-shirt. He rubs Jimin's bare waist with his cold fingers. Jimin moans softly and presses his body completely against Yoongi's.

The door is pushed open. Jimin breaks the kiss and steps backwards. Taehyung curses under his breath and pulls the door close.

Jimin giggles softly and glances at Yoongi. The latter flashes a shy smile and walks forward. They walk out of the room together.

Yoongi tucks his hair behind his right ear and walks to the desk he was sitting at. Jimin joins his friends.

Taehyung whispers, 'What the fuck is he doing? He's literally eating you, Park Jimin.'
Jimin whispers, 'That's why he's my Daddy.'

Hoseok whispers, 'It's not safe there. You both should be careful.'
Jimin whispers, 'Yeah...'
Taehyung whispers, 'I should learn from you both. My Jungkookie deserves to enjoy it all with me as you both do.'

Jimin flashes a smug smile.