(X) 'I'd love to count his bones.'

Later in the evening, Yoo-Jin is sitting on the single couch with her legs crossed. Jimin is anxiously sitting on the couch; he is shaking his legs and staring at the closed door.

The doorbell is heard.

Yoo-Jin rushes to the door and opens it. Yoongi walks in and keeps his backpack on the floor next to the wall. She closes the door and locks it.

She asks, 'How did it go?' and sits back on the couch.

Yoongi does not respond. He spares a brief glance at her and gazes at Jimin.

Jimin stands up and gestures asking Yoongi to hug him. Yoongi rushes to Jimin; he lets Jimin take him into his strong arms. Yoongi nuzzles up against his neck.

She asks, 'Is something wrong?' and blinks in confusion.

Yoongi stays in the same position for a while. Nobody says a word. She watches them hug each other tightly.

Shortly, Yoongi breaks the hug and sniffles. Jimin fixes Yoongi's hair and brushes his hand. Yoongi stands still with a disheartened look on his face.

Jimin holds Yoongi's forearm and sits on the couch. He pulls Yoongi closer to sit next to him. Yoongi presses his lips tight and raises his hands to sign something.

Jimin asks, 'What is it?'
Yoongi signs, 'I'm sorry.'
Jimin asks, 'Why are you sorry?'

Yoongi does not respond.

Jimin asks, 'What? Why didn't you text me?'
Yoongi signs, 'It's my mistake. You can't help me.'
Jimin says, 'What? Where were you? I texted you a lot of times.'

Yoongi signs, 'I was at the park.'
Jimin asks, 'Park? What were you doing there?'
Yoongi signs, 'Nothing. I just sat on the bench for a while.'
Jimin asks, 'Baby, what the fuck happened?'

Yoongi signs, 'I messed up.'
Jimin says, 'Ah, you scared the shite outta me. I thought something happened.'
Yoongi signs, 'Nothing happened. I'm sorry.'
Jimin says, 'You don't have to be sorry if you haven't done anything wrong.'

She says, 'They rejected you. I knew this would happen.'
Yoongi signs, 'They didn't let me attend the interview.'
Jimin asks, 'Why?'

Yoongi signs, 'The man who talked to me asked me about my basic details. I gave him the papers and signed that I can't talk. He didn't even look into the papers. He tossed them onto my face and said that someone who can't utter even a word doesn't deserve to work in a company.'
She says, 'I knew this would happen.'

Jimin asks, 'Do you know his name?'
Yoongi signs, 'No. Why do you ask?'
Jimin says, 'I'd love to count his bones.'
Yoongi signs, 'What?'

Jimin says, 'I'm happy that I wasn't there with you. I'd have pulled his intestines out of his throat with my hands. Disgusting son of a whore.'
Yoongi signs, 'It's okay. People say such things to me.'
Jimin says, 'I should at least pull his teeth out for saying that to your face.'

Yoongi signs, 'He was just saying the truth.'
Jimin says, 'Shut the fuck up, will you? He was clearly bullshitting! Stop looking down on yourself for no fucking reason.'
She says, 'It's gonna be a long way. I don't think anyone here would accept you for an internship.'

Yoongi signs, 'They have to let me attend the interview. They sent me off without even asking me anything.'
She says, 'This is why I asked you to stick to art. You can carve wood. You can write well, too. This office job thing isn't gonna work.'

Yoongi signs, 'I want to have a job with a regular income.'
She says, 'This isn't gonna take you anywhere, Yoongi-ya. You should consider the fact that you're not normal like us all.'