Meet The Calypso Boys:

Here are the 5 members of the band, and will describe what role they are in the band, what instrument they play in the band (if the song they are doing needs them) and how they do with the fans at meet and greets, shows etc.

~

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙊𝙍 𝙅𝙊𝙃𝙉𝙎𝙊𝙉     

(𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩.)

-      " 𝚃𝚑𝚎  𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛  𝙾𝚏  𝚃𝚑𝚎  𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚍 "

-     During band songs that involve instruments, Aaron plays the electric guitar and provides either backing vocals or main vocals.

-   Aaron is called 'The Dancer of the band' because the fans think he has pretty good moves on stage, even though he has said in many interviews that dancing isn't his forte,  even though he enjoys it.

-   Despite being an amazing dancer and a guitarist during instrument-driven songs, Aaron's vocals are considered by fans as the weakest in the group. 

-  With the fans themselves, Aaron is very polite with them. There are plenty of cute pics on fanpages of the band with Aaron posing with fans, a huge grin on his face, and even for the press at red carpet events! 

𝙎𝙀𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉