The Band's First Ever Tour (The Wipeout! European Tour 2022)

This was The Calypso Boys's first ever tour that they did in the summer of 2022. They toured around Europe, lasting from the end of June to about July/August time. 

Below will be the cities that they performed in on each night of the tour, along with the dates the show took place and some highlights of the night (there weren't highlights every single night, just a few of them!)

Also featured below will be the promo poster for the tour as well!

~

((OPENING NIGHT))     30/06/22:       𝓓𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓷

HIGHLIGHT:     To open the show, the boys came out and did this insane light-up, flashy dance break during their opening song. Safe to say, the crowd went absolutely WILD!

01/07/22:      𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷

03/07/22:     𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼 

05/07/22:    𝓑𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓼

07/07/22:    𝓐𝓶𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓭𝓪𝓶

09/07/22:    𝓑𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷

11/07/22:   𝓥𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓪

HIGHLIGHT:    Evan accidentally falls over on stage whilst the boys were performing one of the band's biggest songs. He posts an Instagram story a few hours after the show to say he's ok and only suffered a bruise on his leg!

13/07/22:   𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓼𝓪𝔀 

14/07/22:    𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓾𝓮

16/07/22:    𝓑𝓾𝓭𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓼𝓽

HIGHLIGHT:     Chris and Miles are spotted by paparazzi at a local takeaway shop in Budapest a few hours before the show grabbing dinner for their fellow bandmates/tour crew. The fandom starts creating memes from the images because of how bored Miles looks compared to how happy Chris looks.

18/07/22:     𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓮

20/07/22:    𝓜𝓪𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓭

22/07/23:     𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓫𝓸𝓷

24/07/22:    𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽

HIGHLIGHT:   Sebastian gives an emotional speech to the Romanian fans in between one of the songs, thanking them for their support and how he feels good to be performing back home. 

26/07/22:    𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓼

HIGHLIGHT:    After previously coming out to say that he wouldn't be accompanying the boys on the tour, the band's manager Paul Rudd surprises the boys during their show in Athens when he comes out of nowhere. The fans take to Twitter (or X) afterwards to call his entrance "fucking iconic" and how "he was literally mothering"

28/07/22:     𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓷𝓲𝓾𝓼

30/07/22:     𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓪

HIGHLIGHT:   A video of Aaron goes viral amongst the fandom after the show. In the video, A Latvian fan who is stood right at the front is filming the band as they're performing. Aaron notices them filming and goes up to the fan, taking their phone and taking it up on stage with him as he smiles into the camera, winks and gives the phone back to the fan, who is later heard screaming with joy. Once again, the fans go WILD!

01/08/22:     𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓷

HIGHLIGHT:    At the end of one of the songs, a fan throws a teddy bear with Miles's face on it. He picks it up and awkwardly poses with it before throwing it behind the stage, which becomes a meme moment.

03/08/22:    𝓒𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓷

05/08/22:    𝓞𝓼𝓵𝓸

HIGHLIGHT:    A lot of things go down in Oslo, both before the show and during the show. A few hours before the show begins, Aaron and Evan are chased down the street by a group of super fans who spot them out in public coming back from a local cafe. Bodyguards are called in to escort the fans away.

Then during the actual show itself, Chris hits a very impressive high note during one of the bands hit songs. The clip of his high note success is posted by a Norwegian fan to TikTok, where it goes viral.

07/08/22:    𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲

HIGHLIGHT:   Before the show, the boys upload a new pic to the group's Instagram page of them posing with the Moomins. They caption the post: "Helsinki, you ready to come party at the penultimate show of our tour with us? Cause these guys sure are!"

((CLOSING NIGHT))      09/08/22:     𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓶

HIGHLIGHT:   The Calypso Boys close The Wipeout! European Tour 2022 with a bang! The band perform hit songs that they've been saving for the very last show and end the tour on a massive high. The fans take to their social media's to make montage reels of their best bits from the tour and to thank the boys for the amazing shows that they've been providing each night throughout the tour. 

A day later, the boys themselves take to their own socials to thank the fans for their amazing support throughout the tour and how crazy it's been. In his thank you video, Sebastian mentions how the band are thinking of doing a tour of the USA next, which gets the fandom very excited for what's to come in the future for the band.

THE TOUR PROMO POSTER: