🎤 Group Interview At Halloween Horror Nights 2023 in Orlando ((Transcript)):

Here is the transcript of an interview that the boys did last year with a local news station in Orlando, Florida, a few hours before they took to the stage for a surprise performance at Halloween Horror Nights 2023. 

(For context, this is what they all looked like whilst doing the interview, they also wore these on stage as well!)

~

INTERVIEWER   -    Look who has COME to join us here at Halloween Horror Nights 2023! 

SEBASTIAN    -   *laughs*  

MILES    -     Hey, honey bunny's!

INTERVIEWER    -    I bet you guys didn't see THIS coming, we have The Calypso Boys joining us right nowww!

EVAN      -      Yuppp, we out here....scaring people.

CHRIS    -    YEYEYEYEYEYE

INTERVIEWER    -   Ok, we just need to take a moment to appreciate you guys's costumes. I mean, are you wearing these on stage tonight as well for that Halloween factor or?

AARON   -  Of course we are, man! Our fans will probably call us saddo's if we wore like....our regular bog standard tour outfits.

SEBASTIAN    -    Yeah, we wanna, y'know, blend in with all of these zombie extras walking around this place and whoever else is around, I guess, so yeah, we ain't being boring  *laughs*

INTERVIEWER     -    So, do you wanna each tell us what you're all dressed as, I mean, it's kinda obvious what all of you are.

EVAN    -    Well, I'm like, a GANGSTER SKULL like that sort of vibe  *cringely throws gang signs at the camera* 

AARON     -    *stands in front of Evan*   I TRIED to be the wolf from Little Red Riding Hood, but our amazing makeup artist Siobhan was too busy helping Evan with his....thing, so I just said fuck it let's go.....er.....