📻 Aaron and Chris Radio Interview ((Transcript)):

Here is the transcript of a radio interview that Aaron and Chris did for a local radio station whilst the band were in Madrid on their Wipeout! European Tour in the summer of 2022. 

In this interview, the boys spill some of their craziest moments from the tour so far, what they like to eat and drink before they go on stage, what their favourite songs to perform live are and much more!

So get cosy and strap yourselves in! 

~

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:   And right here ready to be interviewed in our studio, they are slowly becoming one of the biggest boybands in the world right now with a huge fanbase not only here in Spain, but in many other countries too. Please welcome Aaron Johnson and Chris Evans from the sensational band The Calypso Boys!

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:      Hello!

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:     Hey everyone who's listening *laughs*

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:   Well, you guys seem pretty happy today! First of all, congrats on this amazing Wipeout! Tour that you've been embarking on recently across Europe. From what I've seen so far, you've all been on your absolute best coming out and performing like that almost every night. So well done congrats on everything that this tour has achieved so far!

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:   Thank you so much, I mean, in preparation for this tour, our manager Paul Rudd...

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:   He's amazing! 

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:   *laughs*  Yeah, he is amazing! Um, anyways, our manager Paul put all of us on these strict cardio and meal plans in preparation...for this tour, which was kind of hard because....we hadn't been on that strict of a lifestyle before, but it all payed off for us in the end, right?

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:   Oh, for real! I mean, like Chris said, it was hard having to be restricted diet-wise and that. I remember calling Sebastian one time to ask how he was...y'know....holding up with this, and he was complaining because *laughs* He wanted to eat a box of warm Krispy Kreme's, at the time when he couldn't. But yeah, it was all worth it in the end, because we had all of this energy on stage all of a sudden, which is an amazing feeling when you're able to perform at your best and put on a true show for the fans!

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:    Amazing stuff, so, I should probably start off our conversation by asking you two how the tour is going, have you all been getting along well behind the scenes well and things?

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:     I've found it actually really comforting, I don't know why. Probably because all of the fans who've been loving you for you are literally there in front of you jumping around and singing along to all of your songs, like for me, that's so lovely to see.

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:   Awe, that's lovely, Chris. What about you, Aaron?